Last two minutes of the show go unjudged.

Howdy

I think you fail to realize how much the marching members love the roar of the crowd.

I DO realize this because i was a member. in 2009 and 2010 not the dino days. Im just telling you how it is now days. I think im not on the same paige cuz i did consider the shows i was in to be fan friendly and we didnt need two minutes just for the fans. I just feel those two minutes should be for both the judges and the fans.

CLARIFICATION:

But now that i think about it, i do watch some shows wishing they had two minutes to give to the fans because the rest of the show wasnt! I was just generalizing based on my own experience as a marching member. So my apologies on that. however that being said i just wish all shows were fan friendly and didnt need 2 minutes for that.

" why would any corps waist there time on practicing those last 2 minutes." thats why

Because sometimes it is way more fun to just play. As musicians / visual artists we do not only perform just to be judged. And most of all, because fans are paying a lot of money to be entertained, so let's entertain them.

• Like 1

Because sometimes it is way more fun to just play. As musicians / visual artists we do not only perform just to be judged. And most of all, because fans are paying a lot of money to be entertained, so let's entertain them.

pfft...that's just crazy talk. :ph34r: