Onyx

I'm just saying, if in one breath you post TONS of negativity about Onyx or Fantasia or some other team and in the next breath you act like Corona's spokesperson, people are going to look down on the whole situation.

Please show me when and where I have posted negativity towards Fantasia or "some other team"??? I have many friends in Fantasia and thoroughly enjoyed their program this year. I have not been involved with Corona since 2007...so how do you figure I am a spokesperson for the guard?

Ridiculous.

Edited by RiseUP79
  • Like 2

http://coronawinterguard.com/

"Website by Scott Markham"

I rest my case.

Please show me when and where I have posted negativity towards Fantasia or "some other team"??? I have many friends in Fantasia and thoroughly enjoyed their program this year. I have not been involved with Corona since 2007...so how do you figure I am a spokesperson for the guard?

Ridiculous.

• Like 2

http://coronawinterguard.com/

"Website by Scott Markham"

I rest my case.

What 'case' are you resting? 'Spokesperson' would mean that I speak for or represent the guard. I designed their website. That's all. What point are you proving?

YOU have now taken this completely off the topic of this forum.

• Like 3

I'm just saying, if in one breath you post TONS of negativity about Onyx or Fantasia or some other team and in the next breath you act like Corona's spokesperson, people are going to look down on the whole situation.

I am still waiting for you to show me where I have posted tons of negativity towards Fantasia or any other colorguard. Flat out lying...that's both credible and mature.

Scott Markham

• Like 2

You can PM me if you want to continue this further, I made my point and I think everyone else has read enough from you.

I am still waiting for you to show me where I have posted tons of negativity towards Fantasia or any other colorguard. Flat out lying...that's both credible and mature.

Scott Markham

• Like 3

I will tell you what's pathetic...you people who get on discussion forums, but don't want people to discuss.

Who is the designer of the program? Mike Lentz. Who is the director of Onyx? Mike Lentz. Who is the spokesperson for the guard who has commented in this forum? Mike Lentz. Who is the person who responded negatively towards my questions and discussion about the program (particualarly how this affects how programs are adjudicated in the future)? Mike Lentz. Who was then childish and attacked me publically on Facebook? Mike Lentz.

Who/what would you prefer me to comment about?

I am so over this silly topic. The show was awful (in my opinion). The guard acted rudely and unappreciative in retreat (in my opinion). The show should not have received the credit it did (in my opinion). And thankfully, since this is an artistic activity, I am permitted to have my opinions.

I have no interest in wasting any more time on stupidity.

Scott Markham

Are you really done then?

• Like 4

AND JUST WHAT do my comments and opinons have ANYTHING to do with Corona?

Nope

• Like 2

Scott Markham

Still going. If it feels like everyone is attacking you on this forum, its probably true. How many people does it take to say that you ARE being negative befor you realize you are. You lose your credibility when you get on here and say things like I am done with this and then add four more replies. You have an opinion, you don't like onyx's show. End of discussion. Why are you still on here? And you may not actually be a spoesperson, but if you are going to be so closely associated with a group, then yes, you need to worry about how you make them look through your actions.

Edited by TubaJon
  • Like 3

Still going. If it feels like everyone is attacking you on this forum, its probably true. How many people does it take to say that you ARE being negative befor you realize you are. You lose your credibility when you get on here and say things like I am done with this and then add four more replies. You have an opinion, you don't like onyx's show. End of discussion. Why are you still on here? And you may not actually be a spoesperson, but if you are going to be so closely associated with a group, then yes, you need to worry about how you make them look through your actions.

Actually, it doesn't feel like anyone is attacking me...and, I could care less what someone who self-admittedly doesn't know much about the winterguard activity thinks.

So closely associated? I designed their website and once marched there. I in no way represent or speak for the colorguard. You advertise you march Blue Stars...so that means you are making them look bad for voicing your opinions and attacking people?

YOU have taken this so far off topic...which is what you usually whine and complain about.

I am now finished...because again, I have no time for stupidity, people who have no credibility, and lies.

Scott Markham

• Like 1

Good discussion is needed even if it differs from our opinions.. Some of usn here have more insight to the behind the scenes activities of winterguard and some less or havent experienced some of the dark side ....either way discussion is good and should NOT stop..otherwise its a dead forum..like it is most of the year

• Like 2