Hot or Not: 3 Cadets T-shirt Designs

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which T-shirt design do you like?

• Design 1: Angel and Demons figure
    • Design 2: Ying and Yang
    • Design 3: Minimalistic Angel and Demon wings

I voted #1.

Probably the best graphical design I've seen from them in ages. Yeah, the music notes are hokey, but... this is drum corps after all.

I dunno. I think they make the design look like something a middle school band director who is secretly obsessed with D&D threw together for his kid's spring concert...

• Like 1

1 also looks a bit dated, kind of like a rip on those Affliction prints shirts that went out in 2008 (don’t worry, you can still wear them in Idaho through 2011) – Blue Devils had a winged victory shirt that had the same look/ feel in that was in 2007, oh, I get it now, that’s Cadets Innovation is 2011 (rimshot)

really, that wasn't planned, it just happend as I typed, smell the magic

Number one is the hands down winner. I like number three, but the wings need to be switched with white on the left and maroon on the right.

Upon further review, I think the #3 design would look awesome as their one-year uni redesign, with a black cadet jacket with the front piping redesigned to look like that logo. Just put buttons at either end of the lines. Or reverse the image and have the tail run down over the cummerbund and down the drop sash.

Mike

Wow - all three of these are fantastic!

#1) Very appealing concept - frenetic, chaotic. Ought to sell well to the younger demographic.

#2) Tried and True. Clean, balanced design. Easily understood with "Cadets" named well displayed.

#3) Also clean, balanced and easily understood. Simpler approach should appeal to a larger base, easily marketable.

Well done by all! I'd buy any of them, but suspect #3 would sell best.