Bluecoats announce their show!

wait what

So this isn't a joke post?

I mean, anyone can photoshop a show flyer and make a bad pun about the coats doing another "dark" science fiction classic.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who likes the version used in the trailer for the Social Network better than the original? I hope they base the arrangement off of that version.

• Like 3

No offense intended- the Bluecoats did a fantastic job with Metropolis and the obviously want to build on their strengths.

I did however honestly think this was a joke before checking the corps' website. That said, I'd like to go ahead and announce the Bluecots 2012 production:

2u7x4bq.jpg

• Like 4

No offense intended- the Bluecoats did a fantastic job with Metropolis and the obviously want to build on their strengths.

I did however honestly think this was a joke before checking the corps' website. That said, I'd like to go ahead and announce the Bluecots 2012 production:

From my understanding, the only thing that ties the novel and the show together is the title.

• Like 1

Looks like a great show in the making. I'm happy to say as an alumni of the group that I find Bluecoats shows to be among my favorites every year, at least since I started following the activity again in 2005.

Amazing how much stuff is out there now before the season even starts. Used to be you had to be a judge or a member of the corps to get such in-depth explanation of the show design. Now we get all that online, and the early-season "first draft" version of the show probably isn't even finished yet!

Am I the only one who likes the version used in the trailer for the Social Network better than the original? I hope they base the arrangement off of that version.

Sounds like they will be. They used it in their video, or at least some choral version - definitely not Radiohead.

Sounds like they will be. They used it in their video, or at least some choral version - definitely not Radiohead.

Ah, just watched the video. That rendition is beautiful.

• Like 1