So from what i can tell..

Also, the marchers can do their show perfectly, but a better show design and more difficulty will always win out over an easier show performed slightly better.

Cavies lost last year FYI.

• Like 3

Cavies lost last year FYI.

Cavies came in second last year. I don't consider that a loss at all but I'm a glass half full kinda guy. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Never mind.

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

What phantom did was prove that show design can take you LONG way. By no means IMO were they cleaner or sounded better than BD or cavaliers. Their show design is what carried them to the top. The reason i don't throw crown in the mix is because they aren't as consistent as these three. Whose to say that bluecoats will pick up where they left off? A friend on staff said he didn't think the group is nearly as talented as they were last year (kind of a rude thing to say about a corps you're teaching at) and crown, with that show, just isnt going to get them where they want to be.

Sure, let people believe this :rolleyes:

Edited by BlooContraGuy

Do you guys really think you have a shot at winning? lol

Because for some reason you thought the same thing last year as well

For some reason? I'm pretty sure the Bluecoats proved that they had a shot last year, having never placing below 3rd at any show last season.

Edited by Noname
  • Like 1

I'm just having a good ol' time at spring training watching a very talented corps every day.

Edited by BlooContraGuy
  • Like 1

Cavies came in second last year. I don't consider that a loss at all but I'm a glass half full kinda guy. :rolleyes:

true. they get to go on a tour and be called a champion :tongue:

Do you guys really think you have a shot at winning? lol

Because for some reason you thought the same thing last year as well

since you like stirring the pot and being, well, a troll, allow me to give you some reality.

It's may 30th. No one has competed yet this year. Last year is last year. That means at this point in time, all talk on here is conjecture, opinion and personal bias.

• Like 2

For some reason? I'm pretty sure the Bluecoats proved that they had a shot last year, having never placing below 3rd at any show last season.

You mean to tell me you think they can keep that momentum up? Crown couldnt do it in 2010. What makes you all so positive Bluecoats can?

I dont see them placing higher than 4th. Which is probably where they'll end up.

• Like 3