Troop2011

I guess I'm in the minority when I say that I liked the uniform I got to wear last year.

Just got back from trooper day in Casper. The new uniform mods make all the difference in the world! Triangular sash across the torso. Much better. Still not as cool as the original but better than it was. A couple of stand stills today. They sound so good for this early in the season. I didn't get a chance to see guard unis but I have my fingers crossed.

On a side note... I'm sad I will not get to see them compete this year. I can't believe they will not be in Denver this year. Since there is no Casper show any more the Denver show had become their home show for years. They shouldn't forget their home fans even though there are only a handful of kids from the state of Wyoming. ( kinda sad really )

Enough rant.

Go Troopers!

I'm sad they won't be coming to Denver either, but they're out in the midwest for most of tour which means shorter drives and more floor time for the members! More floor time = happier members = better rehearsals = better shows = better scores! :D

• Like 1

Wow their uniforms additions look great and will add a greater presence on the field.

Unless their guard improves significantly, I can't see them rising much this year (unfortunately).

Their SIXTH place guard provided me with some of my favorite moments of the Summer.

• Like 1

Their SIXTH place guard provided me with some of my favorite moments of the Summer.

OMG. Time for me to go to bed. I thought I was on the Blue Star thread. Nevermind.

• Like 2

OMG. Time for me to go to bed. I thought I was on the Blue Star thread. Nevermind.

Lol I was like "Troopers guard in sixth?!"

254999_2007057343665_1460614119_2281376_7094892_n.jpg
  • Like 2