Troop2011

254999_2007057343665_1460614119_2281376_7094892_n.jpg

Me likey!!!

• Like 1

http://theroadhome11.blogspot.com/2011/06/night-with-troopers.html

The Troopers have a daily blog, and they have a lot more pictures up from tonight.

I like the guard uniforms a lot too.

Also, don't forget to vote for Troop in the pepsi refresh!!! Especially if you drink a lot of pepsi!

http://www.refresheverything.com/troopers

Unless their guard improves significantly, I can't see them rising much this year (unfortunately).

I'm pretty sure that's been talked about and addressed. I'm so impressed with Fred and Co. for their approach to the corps' performance from season to season. I've got my money on "huge guard improvement" for this year. :thumbup:

254999_2007057343665_1460614119_2281376_7094892_n.jpg

I like it better than last years uni, but still not a huge fan. I think they still could have used some of the

"old" Trooper touches and still maintain the modern look they're trying to go for. However, the changes aren't enough to stop them from being one of my favorite corps. Best of luck this season. Wish I could see you guys live.

I like it better than last years uni, but still not a huge fan. I think they still could have used some of the

"old" Trooper touches and still maintain the modern look they're trying to go for. However, the changes aren't enough to stop them from being one of my favorite corps. Best of luck this season. Wish I could see you guys live.

How about a holester, somekind of belt or something. It is better, more pop to the colors. Just missing something, around the mid section.IMO. I will see them live soon, I will report on how great they are. GO TROOPERS!

I'm pretty sure that's been talked about and addressed. I'm so impressed with Fred and Co. for their approach to the corps' performance from season to season. I've got my money on "huge guard improvement" for this year. :thumbup:

I hope their guard is bigger than the pictures make them look.

I like their uniforms!

How about a holester, somekind of belt or something. It is better, more pop to the colors. Just missing something, around the mid section.IMO. I will see them live soon, I will report on how great they are. GO TROOPERS!

If it were me, I'd keep the current uni but bring back the scarf (instead of the yellow collar), add a cummerbund to match the sash and go with a deeper/darker yellow/gold. Also, the pants (at least in the pic) are little too baggy for my taste.

But like I said, I like the current version better than last year.

Edited by skajerk