2011 Prediction Thread!

Ummmm....I'm not sure what show you watched nor how relevant your approximation of your approximation is, but I can tell you that I have over 150 charts in my set book and my halts are few and far between.

150!!, I'm tired just thinking about that, :smile:

• Like 2

It's pretty easy to see MBI's entire show. DCI posted the whole thing free on the Fan Network:

http://dci.thefannetwork.org/?vod_id=770ad2d9-4a94-4c91-b4dc-849c78a30431&mode=viral

It's early in the season (July 17), missing about 15 people (most of them horns) and later visuals/music, but it still shows that the corps rarely stands still and is often booking when it's on the move.

• Like 1

It's pretty easy to see MBI's entire show. DCI posted the whole thing free on the Fan Network:

http://dci.thefannet...0431&mode=viral

It's early in the season (July 17), missing about 15 people (most of them horns) and later visuals/music, but it still shows that the corps rarely stands still and is often booking when it's on the move.

I saw it live 2 weeks later and dont remember that much park and bark. but hey why use logic when dealing with the "Voice Of reason?"

either way both are fantastic shows. should make for a great weekend

• Like 1

like what years?

many many comparisons..i remember even saying back in the day....ooo dci did this so it a go ahead for dca...i shouldnt have posted without a list of years and examples...sorry...i was literally born into the activity but dont comprise detailed accounts of everything in my past....just me..i love my history and my families but live in the now as much as i can

bad me :shutup: sorry jeff

http://dci.thefannetwork.org/?vod_id=770ad2d9-4a94-4c91-b4dc-849c78a30431&mode=viral

YEah they hold still for most of the show. Clearly park and bark. NOT!!!!

SNORT!@#%^^ :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup::w00t:

For those of us who have marched, watching the progression of demand in drill over the last 6 years has been amazing. Still, as a fan, I don't mind a little park and bark if it is well written into the drill and music. Can't overdo it obviously.

My signature reveals some bias, but I think MBI has a tough drill. So much so it makes me wonder if I'm truly in my retirement years. Its one thing to march this drill and another alltogether to play well while doing it. They have some impact points where halted for sure. Who doesn't? But I think they fit well within the mood and mission of the music.

prelims = Bucs, Mbi, Empire, Hurcs, Cabs

finals = Bucs, Mbi, Hurcs, Empoire, Cabs

Haven't really seen anybody else this year, so I couldn't really say about the other spots.

For those of us who have marched, watching the progression of demand in drill over the last 6 years has been amazing. Still, as a fan, I don't mind a little park and bark if it is well written into the drill and music. Can't overdo it obviously.

My signature reveals some bias, but I think MBI has a tough drill. So much so it makes me wonder if I'm truly in my retirement years. Its one thing to march this drill and another alltogether to play well while doing it. They have some impact points where halted for sure. Who doesn't? But I think they fit well within the mood and mission of the music.

It's a d@mn cool show whatever

Edited by Fastone

It's a d@mn cool show whatever

Geez, Frank... I find myself agreeing with you way too much. :tongue:

Seriously... you're right.

Brass and Bucs = two great shows this year. :thumbup:

Ummmm....I'm not sure what show you watched nor how relevant your approximation of your approximation is, but I can tell you that I have over 150 charts in my set book and my halts are few and far between.

Really,,, what show were you watching??? I have seen them all season... that is one difficult show!