Top 2011 Tour Premiere

I have a couple close theaters (less than half an hour)... but I will not be there. Will save my money for the Qfinals showing.

I'm doing the same - plus spending more at San Antonio and possibly Odessa and Denton.

Going to Menominee Falls showing, about 20 minutes away. Will also go Aug.11, same place.

Last year had a good number of Madison fans, some former Royal-Aires, Kilts, Pioneer and Thunderbolts. Hoping to see a good turnout again this year. :thumbup:

Penn Cinema in Lancaster, PA !

Heck yeah! I thought my brother and I would be the only ones at Penn Cinema, lol.

Good to know there will be some other company. We have to make sure they BLAST the audio!

I wish they'd put these broadcasts someplace where we can legally download them. I'd definitely enjoy that.

Just an FYI - this broadcast won't appear any time soon on The Fan Network. It's a theater-only deal.

True, but with the Live subscription you can watch Saturday's performance! :thumbup:

Should be fun, although I feel like I'm feeding the beast.

I'm wrestling with this whole thing... should I go or not.

Quarterfinals (or whatever it's called this year) in August, definitely... I go every year.

This one... I'm not sure yet.

Edited by Fran Haring