Elevated Blue Stars

Yes, even the props Madison used last year. My dislike for props is universal. Nice try though. :thumbdown:

That's so silly to me. I can understand not liking certain props, but not liking a prop just because you don't like props is kind of trite, and slightly childish.

Edited by FuriousSoundbyte
  • Like 3

That's so silly to me. I can understand not liking certain props, but not liking a prop just because you don't like props is kind of trite, and slightly childish.

Well that, however, was a very mature statement. I have never liked the use of props on the field. Not in Drum Corps, not in marching band, not at all. Stay classy!

• Like 3

Well that, however, was a very mature statement. I have never liked the use of props on the field. Not in Drum Corps, not in marching band, not at all. Stay classy!

You mean Classy or PLAIN...............or TRADITIONAL :rolleyes: anyway im sure they will be fine....its not like it hasn't been used before and in the exact same way....not really new

Wow, did you really want to sound like that ?

:blink:

• Like 2

This entire thread is based off of one pic taken from a misleading angle. I'm sure it will work out fine.

Besides, unnecessary basics sessions...

There is no such thing.

I agree with SFZFAN, so I guess that makes me an anachronistic prop hater myself...

it really sucks when you think music is the most important thing...

• Like 4

Wow, yeah, I did.