The Saginaw Saloon

Boxingfred just tweeted that it is "too windy for good color guard". :sad: I hope the weather doesn't affect the performances too much.

So whose bright idea was it to start the season in TEXAS!?!

FAIL.

They are probably related to the same genkus that decided to start a show at 2:30 in the afternoon, in Atlanta, in July. That show happened in 1987. First group on was a Japanese marching band in exhibition, then Colts and Dutch Boy. The show was turned into a standstill after people from the first groups started passing out. Florida Wave, Star, and Blue Devils did standstills. Spirit was allowed to perform their full show, but only in half-uniform(no tops).

from boxingfred

v8sqq.jpg

Doesn't look windy at all! Everything looks pretty still...

:tongue:

Weather should only bother color guards with wind. Pretty gusty.

Boo on DCI for charging for parking. Had to go back to get cash (granted boo to me for not assuming this new way of life). This small town is not capable of handling parking. Long line still waiting to get in.

Blue Stars are setting up. My daughter just asked who is this. B S I reply. But they are not blue she says.

She's got me there!

• Like 2

They are probably related to the same genkus that decided to start a show at 2:30 in the afternoon, in Atlanta, in July. That show happened in 1987. First group on was a Japanese marching band in exhibition, then Colts and Dutch Boy. The show was turned into a standstill after people from the first groups started passing out. Florida Wave, Star, and Blue Devils did standstills. Spirit was allowed to perform their full show, but only in half-uniform(no tops).

The show begins in Atlanta at 2:30 this year also....... but I'm gonna guess in 1987 the show wasn't indoors :tongue:

Only downside to Atlanta being indoors is you might end up swimming out if it rains hard enough...