Who's Going To Win The Brass Title This Season?

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Winning Brass?

Like I said before, Crown is not going to medal.

I'll give them the brass award with applaud if they get it, but really don't think they are going to place higher than 3rd.

So please, you Crown fans, just because you are Crown fans doesn't mean you can automatically think your corps can take 1st or 2nd. Don't let your bias affect/cloud your logical reasoning, for gosh sakes!

Oh wait....this is DCP....just about everybody here does it...

• Like 2

I'll give them the brass award with applaud if they get it, but really don't think they are going to place higher than 3rd.

So please, you Crown fans, just because you are Crown fans doesn't mean you can automatically think your corps can take 1st or 2nd. Don't let your bias affect/cloud your logical reasoning, for gosh sakes!

Thanks for straightening all us misguided Crown fans out. We had no idea you had already pronounced the outcome. Please forgive our ignorance in thinking that scoring just 0.9pt behind the Cavies in our last outing meant anything at all. We will now quietly begin counting the days to 2012 with humble thanks to you for showing us the error of our ways.unhappy.gif

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 2

LMAO

We'll see how it plays out.

But read the disclaimer on my signature.

Personally, I hope they do medal - I hope they do beat Blue Devils. I'm just pretty sure the Blue Devils will not go down without a fight. They do have a title to defend, afterall.

I believe you are misconstruing our excitement of our home team kicking ### at the very demanding show they have as "bias". We have every right to have confidence in our home team as you have every right in putting us down for your disbelief in them. Whos right? Only time will tell.

With that being said...

Crown is going to win.

• Like 1

I voted for BD for two reasons: They sound fabulous in their preseason recordings. My son is a contra player with Devils. That is all.

I vote for both of the same reasons, plus my wife is traveling in Devils Food and says they are getting better and better. OK so I'm not being scientific. :-)

Greg

I want Cadets to medal this year.

So long as they finish 1 place behind Crown.

It's the natural order of things :-)

You guys can start talking trash as soon as you actually win a championship. :)

• Like 2

Personally, I feel either BD or Cadets. Crown has a great sound but the other two books have more demand and key changes in them. Crown sticks to Bb way too much but actually has an Eb chord in the show this season :ph34r: ! Still after hearing BD live and Cadets, those two are obvious contenders for me with Cadets on top.

As a bloo homer I'd love for them to take it especially after getting jipped for it in 2007, but they would have a lot of cleaning and refining to do. Still a great sound and a tough hornbook too.

Voted Cadets

• Like 2