Who will be next to do it?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting question.

The Bluecoats did it in 2007, I believe.

It depends on how we're looking at it. Do the Blue Stars count? In '72 they beat everyone except the Kingsmen, who are no longer around. However, corps like Crown have since emerged, and the Blue Stars have never beaten Crown...at least I don't think so.

However we look at it, it's probably a long way off. It took the Bluecoats and Crown a number years (at least 5, but closer to 10) to find their feet and move up the ranks. We have some corps that could potentially be starting that kind of move, but we won't really know for a while now.

I believe that Blue stars and Crossmen are the closest to acheiving that feat. I believe Crossmen only have 1 more current corps that they haven't beaten and Blue Stars only have Crown. so I would say Blue stars have the best chance of being the next corps to have beaten all current corps at least once.

now as for beating all corps at finals at least once bluecoats still have to beat BD & Cavies, Crown still has to beat BD, and I believe Blue Stars still has to beat Crown.

Historically, Crown is the only corps out there today that the Blue Stars have never defeated.

I was wondering if they ever beat them during Crowns Div II days in the early 90's but I think Blue Stars were Div III at the time and didn't beat crown then either.

I was wondering if they ever beat them during Crowns Div II days in the early 90's but I think Blue Stars were Div III at the time and didn't beat crown then either.

Blue Stars did not beat Crown during the Div II/III days either.

Blue Stars have topped everyone else who is still active.

The longest "drought" of Blue Stars not beating an active corps is Santa Clara Vanguard. The last time Blue Stars beat SCV was DCI finals in 1972 in Whitewater.

---t