Who will be next to do it?

Did they? I thought that there were more than 8 corps.

Historically speaking, Crown has now beat every active corps. With Crown coming in second in 2009, they beat every other corps minus the Blue Devils. That is what they accomplished over the weekend.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they? I thought that there were more than 8 corps.

Meaning that, until last Saturday, Crown has never beaten Blue Devils. Now they have officially beaten all of the other corps atleast once in a competition.

Ummm... maybe Cavaliers who beat all the other corps on Sunday?

I don't think you understood the question.

That was the FIRST time that Carolina Crown had beaten EVERY other WC corps in the history of their organization.

The Cavaliers have beaten every other corps many times in their history; Saturday included.

Bluecoats did it in '87 after finally beating BD at one show.

...or I guess you could just be having fun with us. IF that's the case, thumbup.giftongue.gifthumbup.gif. That was such fun, RIGHT!

I don't think you understood the question.

That was the FIRST time that Carolina Crown had beaten EVERY other WC corps in the history of their organization.

The Cavaliers have beaten every other corps many times in their history; Saturday included.

Bluecoats did it in '87 after finally beating BD at one show.

...or I guess you could just be having fun with us. IF that's the case, thumbup.giftongue.gifthumbup.gif. That was such fun, RIGHT!

Typo Alert - it was 07 for Bluecoats ( although 87 saw the first time we beat Phantom, Suncoast, & Velvet Knights)

Typo Alert - it was 07 for Bluecoats ( although 87 saw the first time we beat Phantom, Suncoast, & Velvet Knights)

Thank you!

Yea, It was '07, not '87. Though I did LOVE that '87 corps. Shout out to Elliot Hoffman!

Who?

I would think BD, but I'm not sure. I think I had heard that somewhere along the way that they had only 1 corps left to beat to have them all.

I would think BD, but I'm not sure. I think I had heard that somewhere along the way that they had only 1 corps left to beat to have them all.

I think Crossmen have beat BD at a normal show, but BD is the only corps they haven't beat at finals.

Hopefully someone knows the answer to this.

edit: the poster above me has the answer to this... heh

Edited by soccerguy315