Southwestern Championship

The DM salute in the chord was with the saber tonight and that final flag was the classic cross sabre flag.

Nice :thumbup:

The best flags in the history of drum corps. I couldn't see it on the live feed, but if that's what they are using, then that is awesome!

Yup, Fan Networks got some splainin to do. This is the worst live feed from them yet. Hope the VOD is better.

best audio of the year tonight

Audio techs always want to "help" the groups they mix, to make it as good as they can and to "enhance" in whatever way they can. Unfortunately it is SO easy to inject that person's efforts into the final product in such a way that it covers or distracts the true essence of the performance.

Every audio tech I've ever taught knows that on their best days no one will know they were there.

Edited by lastknight

Got on in tome to see Troop! Cleaning up well. Keep it up! Now if someone could send me an invite to the aim chatroom I would be set for a great night! Drumwizz78

I always get shivers during Trooper's show this year. Really really well designed, and I too love that they aren't afraid to be introspective at times.

And that infinity chord. Mmmm.

However I am beginning to get upset at the stutters in the live feed. Audio quality is top-notch, but the shows will jump as much as 5 seconds at times. Completely missed the cutoff on the infinity chord.

Question about the hiccups. IF it's on DCIs end, would it stutter at the exact same time for everyone?

For the record, my feed paused at the end of the infinity chord too.

Is there anyone who did NOT have a hiccup right then?