3 Glassmen 71.750

4 Colts 71.300

5 Troopers 70.600

6 Pioneer 59.000

Open Class

1 Blue Saints 42.200

All age corps

1 Cincinnati Tradition 57.050

who the crap is going to catch the cavaliers this year? These scores are 2009-2010 BD-Like in their dominating-ness...

the ABBBD-ers should be happy at least

who the crap is going to catch the cavaliers this year? These scores are 2009-2010 BD-Like in their dominating-ness...

Right now to me two corps... BD and Cadets... I am proud of The Cavaliers but those are the two corps that have the tools to do it... More Cadets than BD though... But BD is still in the race.

The Cadets! It's gonna be a two horse race, love the Cavies, but they will not go undefeated, it's going to be a good fight this year!!

Wes P

The Cadets! It's gonna be a two horse race, love the Cavies, but they will not go undefeated, it's going to be a good fight this year!!

Wes P

Agreed. The Cavies are unbelievable, but the Cadets have massive potential for improvement. The Cavies' biggest competition imo.

Cadets are at a stand still in scoring right now going down.3 from they're last score. They would need to kick it into high gear in order to go over the cavies and crown!

My seat just shook from the volume Cavies horns just put out.

Fun watching the tymp player in front of me. He's just pounding those drums.

Interesting story about him. I was introduced to him Friday night after rehearsal because he's going to VanderCook College of Music in Chicago, where I got my first degree. (VCM is the only college in America dedicated solely to music education.) He's from Ecuador, way up in the mountains. The person who introduced me, a friend who was doing some volunteering with the corps, asked if he was the only one in the corps who loved the extreme heat of last week because he lives near the equator. Turns out he's not used to such heat as he lives at 7000 feet.

It's nice to see Blue Stars drumline coming into its own and getting some credit now with the full panel. .5 behind Cavies in drums is a nice score, keep on pushing guys, FCO!

Cadets, Crown, BD have a shot, imo.