Akron - Innovations in Brass 7/7/2011

Hopefully no one falls because of it!

Nope, all good.

Blue coats were exciting. Drum line is smoking. Love the tuba feature and the riffle feature. Horn line had a great sound not as balanced mostly fire to individuals sticking out. I ann used to them being much more polished then this visually but they are pushing in the demand maybe more then they can. Design seemed like a rehash from last year but still fun and entertaining.

All-in-all, I'm glad I attended this show. Great seats at a great stadium. Good roster of corps. Perfect weather.

All right, I'm shutting down and heading downstairs to catch Bloo's encore and the scores. UStream appears to work, so watch for the scores announcement on my Facebook and Twitter accounts.

All right, I'm shutting down and heading downstairs to catch Bloo's encore and the scores. UStream appears to work, so watch for the scores announcement on my Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Thanks for the play by play!!!

Looking for Ustream on FB...help?

I wonder if that would be Charlie Benardo on solo? Anybody out there know?

My wife and daughter were at the Arlington show and it was Charlie playing the solo. :worthy:

Edited by engsubman

link isn't up yet...i added him as a friend and he accepted within 10 seconds.. just keepin looking......or go to his twitter

Kevin, your updates/tweets, etc. may be the best I've ever seen here. Thanks for doing that.

Yes, thanks Kevin for the play-by-play...would be curious to see your full review for the show!