Omaha Steaks

How is it in this day in age of GPS technology that is almost always accurate that bus drivers are getting lost???

Recalculating.

• Like 1

Are The Cadets taking the rest of the week off from competing? I don't see them listed at any other shows this week other than Minneapolis.

It might be change week. They have been light on the shows lately.

FWIW I think a lot of the GPS problem are just still just bad maps in the database (private lanes marked at public, cowpath marked as paved, etc...).

You make a good point; Example, I went onto my google earth today to look at the WTC progress, and when you go to street view, it shows the way it looked before they started building it.

I got BD taking Cadets tonight for second place. Don't think that will hold up long term though.

I believe tonight's order will have some significance for awhile - till MN when CC joins the hunt

You make a good point; Example, I went onto my google earth today to look at the WTC progress, and when you go to street view, it shows the way it looked before they started building it.

The other "problem" is that people think a GPS is "intelligent". If it's telling you to do something that sound unreasonable, DONT DO IT !! And if you're not sure, pull over, flip it into "map" mode and take a look. Too many people blindly follow a GPS and then whine that it did something stupid. Umm... no --- YOU (the driver) did something stupid. The GPS is just a map that happens to know where you are :-)

Cadets have pulled it out this year before with a similarly early time slot. You just gotta be that good, and so do the judges. We'll see if they can do it again tonight!