Omaha Steaks

Is it me, or have the scores hit a plateau for all the corps lately?

looks that way to me also. and what's up with the percussion scores? there's no way vanguard should be 3rd.

• Like 2

Go Blue! Lot's of great competition this year. BD is only going to get better and better. The early season took them off their formula but the members learn fast and are very talented. I see nothing but improvement to the end as they know what to do to maximize in Indi. Cavies and Cadets are also old vets at this so I see the same for them. It's going to be a very interesting year!

I totally agree with this statement/assesement/ First time in history for this format, for America to get an early peek at the "machine" and the critics/pundits/arm chair experts took it and ran with it....Even I was skeptical about this show, but it really has a lot of technical difficulty and delivers on many levels..it will keep growing and growing and the changes are, so far, for the better.

Geoffrey

Im very interested to see where blue stars fit into this mix... theyve taken a good break off to make changes (after a very busy start to the season), we'll start to see tomorrow if those paid off.

Did you notice that Dunn ranked Regiment's percussion book only a tenth below SCV's?

yes i did. strange.

At this date last year BD had an 88 and other top 5's were hovering between 85-86. Interesting.

Maybe the powers from on high have told the judges to manage their numbers.

Yep!!

Well, those spreads should sell a few tickets for Minneapolis. :rolleyes:

Complete this sentence: The scores are tighter than...