Sioux Falls "Spectacular"

Wow - that's a first. Before they've been announced at the actual show? :huh:

I really think DCI should rethink their system of reporting scores. I can only imagine of all the wasted bandwidth that they pay for from all of us hitting refresh a million times over. They might be better served with some sort of count down timer and then the scores appear and then do the same for a recap. OR some better idea! It truly is a waste of money IMO, but I am as guilty as everyone else who does the same thing.

Now back to show discussion...

More importantly, puts them in striking distance of what Spirit and Troopers scored last night. It looks like things may be getting tighter between those 3 corps.

Minny is the first regional, and will tell us a lot, imo. Thats a big show. Biggest so far of the year. They'll be judges there that are guaranteed these Corps will see come August Finals Week.

Hey all, just got back from the show. Liahona you are awesome for re-posting all of my tweets from the show. I was a little worried they were going to waste since I couldn't post to DCP directly. Glad to see that some of you enjoyed my commentary. Just tried to get little snapshots of each corps. Oh and what the heck, I come up with an awesome strategy to post scores quickly for you guys and then DCI posts them online before we heard them at the show???

Next show for me is the Minneapolis regional, don't know if I'll live tweet that one....25 corps is a lot of tweeting.

• Like 2

Great job tonight, cheer loudly for my Blue Knights!!

• Like 2

Did anyone who was at the show notice the new PR ending? A Time For us part II is out and all of Elsa's is in along with a new ending. Expecting more over the next two rehearsal days. Scores are not my concern, I just want them to absolutely max out the emotion of this show. Anyone?

Hey all, just got back from the show. Liahona you are awesome for re-posting all of my tweets from the show. I was a little worried they were going to waste since I couldn't post to DCP directly. Glad to see that some of you enjoyed my commentary. Just tried to get little snapshots of each corps. Oh and what the heck, I come up with an awesome strategy to post scores quickly for you guys and then DCI posts them online before we heard them at the show???

Next show for me is the Minneapolis regional, don't know if I'll live tweet that one....25 corps is a lot of tweeting.

Jordan,

Have you seen Phantom before tonight? If so, did you notice any changes to the Elsa's section to the end?

Hope life is treating you well.

Bobby

Did anyone who was at the show notice the new PR ending? A Time For us part II is out and all of Elsa's is in along with a new ending. Expecting more over the next two rehearsal days. Scores are not my concern, I just want them to absolutely max out the emotion of this show. Anyone?

Glad to hear this news!

Jordan,

Have you seen Phantom before tonight? If so, did you notice any changes to the Elsa's section to the end?

Hope life is treating you well.

Bobby

Hey Bobby, this was my first show of the year so I do not know if changes were made. Sorry