Crown's new ending

This show rocks...seriously. I have no doubt in my mind this show will earn these kids a medal. And these kids are rocking this show EARNING their medal! I cannot wait to see this show in its final performance! It already has my attention the entire time! RACH ON CROWN!

• Like 2

Glad they axed the original ending. It was far less then rocking. But the "encore" seems forced and out of place. I was excited when the show ended the first time. Unless you're going to show me something even more exciting, don't bother. It just makes for a less impressive finish.

Edited by Bloo2You
  • Like 1

Glad they axed the original ending. It was far less then rocking. But the "encore" seems forced and out of place. I was excited when the show ended the first time. Unless you're going to show me something even more exciting, don't bother. It just makes for a less impressive finish.

I disagree. When i first saw the show i thought 'this ending is screaming for more bohemian rhapsody'.. and now theyre adding it.

I love how people can judge something that they just learned and is far from finished. I saw said video. and could not believe the improvement. They are doing insane things. It's just what the show needed. And seems as if this was not an afterthought. But the plan the whole time. Kudos to the kids. They must be extraordinarily talented to even be that strong with it after just learning it.

Rach it. Love it!

• Like 1

Question... when I go to the site to not be named and find the WCU video and click on it I get a message that it is a private video... how would I get access to the "private" video from WCU???

Question... when I go to the site to not be named and find the WCU video and click on it I get a message that it is a private video... how would I get access to the "private" video from WCU???

Looks like they changed the status -- it was not private earlier.