Dear George

love how bocook chose hymns that even non-religious people tend to know. makes it very accessible, and clear as day to the whole audience. just the right amount of darkness added to them to make them demon-tainted. devil.gif

Absolutely PERFECT description dude.

I don't think they've changed the music for the closer, but based on the pic below I snagged from Corpsreps on Facebook, I think Granny has some serious clout around here. :thumbup:

CadetsEnding.jpg

WOW.

That is one beautiful picture!

...that it is! I believe that it's Chris Mayer's work (he owns Corpsreps and photographs a few shows every year). It's always a good thing to credit artist's work, eh?!

cg

...that it is! I believe that it's Chris Mayer's work (he owns Corpsreps and photographs a few shows every year). It's always a good thing to credit artist's work, eh?!

cg

Absolutely. I didn't know the name of the photographer. I hope you're right since he deserves all the credit in the world. So . . . .

Thanks you Chris Maher and Corpsreps for a wonderful picture

I'll also add it to my original post. :thumbup:

If the citation is incorrect, someone let me know and I'll update my posts.

Edited by Shamu89

Absolutely. I didn't know the name of the photographer. I hope you're right since he deserves all the credit in the world. So . . . .

Thanks you Chris Mayer and Corpsreps for a wonderful picture

Chris Maher**

Thanks you Chris Mayer and Corpsreps for a wonderful picture

...hahaha...good for you! I'm sure Chris doesn't mind (and I *did* misspell his name, it's "Maher" as so noted down-thread) and, FWIW, neither do I (you'll find my stuff here on DCP in "Photo Archives")...we get to take shots at DCI shows, but cannot market the work because of contractual agreement(s) DCI has with "official" photographers. Thanks for your attentiveness!

cg

...hahaha...good for you! I'm sure Chris doesn't mind (and I *did* misspell his name, it's "Maher" as so noted down-thread) and, FWIW, neither do I (you'll find my stuff here on DCP in "Photo Archives")...we get to take shots at DCI shows, but cannot market the work because of contractual agreement(s) DCI has with "official" photographers. Thanks for your attentiveness!

cg

Thanks so much to both of you for taking such great pics. And the reason I love this one in particular is because of Granny's suggestion a few days ago, plus my daughter is the second angel trumpet from the left. You guys do something amazing by helping to capture these memories for us. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

For those who haven't seen it

254685_520410861957_165600016_30319751_2259415_n.jpg