Dear George

Granny is George's Grandmother.

Granny has 2 children of her own. The Smith Bros.

Dang, with the way she speaks about "Sparky" I hope not! That's far to disturbing to even think about! :shutup:

Edited by CuriousMe

Dang, with the way she speaks about "Sparky" I hope not! That's far to disturbing to even thing about! :shutup:

Maybe I have Granny confused with someone else.

She must be somebody's Granny though.

I have been involved in drum corps since 1973. I mention that to set some perspective. I also live in Chanhassen Minnesota where the Cadets rehearsed prior to DCI Minnesota.

I absolutely love this show for 2011. Its a funny thing for me, like others I suspect, that I either love or hate what Cadets put on the field. Harking back to my perspective comment, one of my all-time favorite shows from any corps is Cadets 2003. This 2011 show really hits me in my G-spot the same way.

The show theme is great and well choreographed. And the members perform the He!! out of this show. I really enjoyed watching the rehearsals and listening to the rapport between the instructors and the corps. They work their arses off but there is a good vibe about it. And it was fun to then see the product performed in the show on Saturday.

The shows currently placed above them are all great. I wish them the best and hope they know that no matter where they place, this is a great show.

I tell ya Granny...if you don't get to dance (again) this year, people will start considering you to be a wall flower! :rolleyes: But you can always enjoy the punch!

P.S. Don't forget your walker and the orthepedic shoes.

Since Betty White had to turn down the latest Marine who went public with a video inviting famous people to the Marine Ball, she has to tape a television show that day), perhaps Granny can fill in. I think she'd be the belle of the ball.

• Like 1

This 2011 show really hits me in my G-spot the same way.

Zorf, that is just very graphic for a girl (the power of deduction) to post on DCP! Nothing like a show hitting you in the Garfield-Spot!

Zorf, that is just very graphic for a girl (the power of deduction) to post on DCP! Nothing like a show hitting you in the Garfield-Spot!

Just wait until she experiences the Z-pull.

• Like 2

all this winter i cringed thinking this show could be Jar Jar binks part 2.

It's so far from that. It's honestly the first show I love cover to cover from the Cadets since 2000. 09 had me til the ending which lacked a drill move it desperately needed.

This show doesn't need that move....tho I'd gladly jump up and scream if it did.

Just wait until she experiences the Z-pull.

By 7pm, it's warm milk and crackers for Granny, lights out, and then the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ- pull.

Edited by BRASSO

Holy smokes! You boys are staying up way too late if somehow we go from talking about the Cadets to a bit of girl talk about the Garfield-spot TO BOX CUTTERS!? I moved from a slight blush to outright fear.

I'm going to go get some oatmeal and fruit and I hope when I come back we will be back on topic.