Cadets Losing Pink Uniforms?

George HopkinsQuite the day - ordered new guard uniforms, had to replace the scaffolding trailer , dealing with the fridge that does not like 100 degrees ( replacing in September ) and had a trumpet throw up on my shoe after closer. I think it's a sign we are about to do a great one ( on very think grass:-( )

(my bold)

George HopkinsQuite the day - ordered new guard uniforms, had to replace the scaffolding trailer , dealing with the fridge that does not like 100 degrees ( replacing in September ) and had a trumpet throw up on my shoe after closer. I think it's a sign we are about to do a great one ( on very think grass:-( )

Their guard uniforms havE to be replaced EVERY year. Why do you keep going back to a company that NEVER gets it right the first time?? Oh...maybe cuz they're free. Sometimes even free isn't worth it.

• Like 1

Please, please please let them be something different/better than what they have now! They are, at best, serviceable for the theme, but they strike me as a real missed opportunity to add serious impact, effect and wow factor. Much like PR's godawful Pocahontas Sparrow suits that sucked the life out of the On Air show, the gray and pink spandex things are not helping to add an etherial/demonic atmosphere the program really needs to become magical.

• Like 2

ordered new guard uniforms, had to replace the scaffolding trailer , dealing with the fridge that does not like 100 degrees ( replacing in September ) and had a trumpet throw up on my shoe after closer. I think it's a sign we are about to do a great one ( on very think grass:-( )

Their guard uniforms havE to be replaced EVERY year. Why do you keep going back to a company that NEVER gets it right the first time?? Oh...maybe cuz they're free. Sometimes even free isn't worth it.

:blink: With Cadet's show style, the Guard uniforms will ALWAYS be replaced each year, even if they were of the same quality as Haute couture. They change with the show theme.

The current guard uniforms were what was asked for....but it seems that Cadets are going for another look now.

Edited by CuriousMe

:blink: With Cadet's show style, the Guard uniforms will ALWAYS be replaced each year, even if they were of the same quality as Haute couture. They change with the show theme.

The current guard uniforms were what was asked for....but it seems that Cadets are going for another look now.

I think what he was implying was that they had to be replaced last year in the middle of the season as well. Not that they need to be changed with the show theme (thats kind of obvious with corps nowadays)

I want to see something SERIOUSLY DARK for the demons (not literally dark like black, dark like evil) and something SERIOUSLY glorious for the angels!

Last year's purple stood out! but purple is a regal color? Ecru works well and bright white good for flags. Enjoy the color palette selection process.

from a theatre student bitd who found out that what you see close up is not what you see on the stage :-)

Please, please please let them be something different/better than what they have now! They are, at best, serviceable for the theme, but they strike me as a real missed opportunity to add serious impact, effect and wow factor. Much like PR's godawful Pocahontas Sparrow suits that sucked the life out of the On Air show, the gray and pink spandex things are not helping to add an etherial/demonic atmosphere the program really needs to become magical.

I am sure there is some meaning to pepto-bismol pink and the soot ash all over the angels....but at the beginning of the season I thought they too had missed an opportunity with the color scheme- considering the contrasting maroon and white corps uniforms. It was one of the few complaints I had about the show...