Holy Baritone sticking out Batman!! SCV certainly performing well! Brass much improved still lacks the mid/tenor voice resonance on the move!

It looks like the Blue Stars are finally starting to get that show, which is a beast under their feet. The question is will they run out of time with only 2 weeks left. The improvement from week to week since Minneapolis is very noticeable

No - Not Really :shutup:

• Like 3

I'm not surprised you would say something like this based off your previous posts. We get it you do not like their show this year. To each his own. But they are definitely getting better.

• Like 3

They've definitely improved but the drill placement and middle rock beat section bothers me! Makes it seem as though they lose steam when they arent really!

• Like 1

Holy Baritone sticking out Batman!! SCV certainly performing well! Brass much improved still lacks the mid/tenor voice resonance on the move!

It's ok Wes, and good luck to the Blue Knights :satisfied:

I'm not surprised you would say something like this based off your previous posts. We get it you do not like their show this year. To each his own. But they are definitely getting better.

I understand you are an alum but you have to accept the truth. Show design killed them this year.

• Like 1

SCV has issues tonight.. Visual execution seemed rough, had some really rough attacks and sustains in the closer. Have to see how Bluecoats do, but SCV may have been affected by performance slot time and came out flat?

• Like 1

SCV hot tonight!!! Climbing the Stairs!

Edited by amadorj
  • Like 3

I understand you are an alum but you have to accept the truth. Show design killed them this year.

This!

They have so much talent but the design let them down again.

• Like 1