Lewisburg

A throwdown.

A showdown.

A smackdown.

An intergalactic battle of epic proportions.

A titanic struggle to determine the fate of mankind.

OK...maybe not all that. :lol:

But it should be a really good show!

Sorry you're not going to be there, Fran. I was hoping to see you, but you're clearly rehearsing for an announcing gig with the WWF (or maybe a monster truck rally).

I'll be there!!!

What corps will be there?

doh.gif

A throwdown.

A showdown.

A smackdown.

An intergalactic battle of epic proportions.

A titanic struggle to determine the fate of mankind.

OK...maybe not all that. :lol:

But it should be a really good show!

Sorry you're not going to be there, Fran. I was hoping to see you, but you're clearly rehearsing for an announcing gig with the WWF (or maybe a monster truck rally).

But I can be at the drum corps show, too... because the monster truck rally is...

Wait for it......

SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!! SUNDAY!!!

My work is done here. :tongue:

• Like 2

We will be there also, in exhibition. No word yet on where we will be rehearsing in the afternoon, but I'm hoping it won't be anywhere near as hot and humid as the past two years!

Actually Lewisburg High's school colors are green and white, it's Bucknell, where the show is being held that are blue and orange.

Actually Lewisburg High's school colors are green and white, it's Bucknell, where the show is being held that are blue and orange.

and I'm still ###### at how they ruined my bracket in the NCAA tourney a few years ago

and I'm still ###### at how they ruined my bracket in the NCAA tourney a few years ago

Regardless of how upset you are with them, you'd better get to this year's show if at all possible, because a Lewisburg resident tells me that there probably won't be a show in Lewisburg next year - there's going to be major reconstruction at the stadium all next summer. I can't swear to it, of course, but that's what I was told.

:ph34r:

I was supposed to be coming out to sell souvies, but this recent issue with my neck and arm will keep me on the shelf. A pinched nerve as a result of a C-6 or C-7 problem has my right arm nearly useless (yeah, I know..I'm useless anyway)and just driving for 35-40 minutes to work causes me a lot of pain. I've been reduced to working 4 hours a day, and going to therapy 3 times a week..We'll see how this goes.

I was looking forward to the drive, like so many other MBI road trips in the past. I'll be keeping a close eye on Facebook and the MBI forums to see how things go. A few of our oldsters (Flash) have been doing the regular pre-trip hype..Personally, I would expect that Jeff will be watching carefully, and will review in his inimitable fashion for DCW and possibly for DCP.

Stop by the MBI booth and tell my wife Gwynne Hi! and to give the fat left-hander grief when she gets back on Sunday/Monday.

Sorry I'm missing this show, and meeting up with fellow DCP'ers. See you at DCA (flying to that - no 20 hour road trip)

Pat

Safe travels to Lewisburg, everyone! Looking forward to seeing our friends from Minnesota on the field and behind the scenes.

I'll be there!!!

What corps will be there?

doh.gif

There are going to be corps there?

Hell I thought we were gonna show up and watch traffic on US-15 :tongue:

Or visit beautiful downtown West Milton.... :devil: