Atlanta – Just the NEGATIVE

TO Mike I am so ready to listen to any samples of AA's trumpet playing...but there does not seem to be any anywhere on the web...I know why...

I could care less about your hissy fit about which one of you can pee further, I was trying to make a joke.

Lets put it this way, I bet you've been played MORE than 200,000 times ( on RAMD alone ) :tongue:

• Like 4

You are so amazingly full of yourself aren't you? :thumbdown:

Typical type whinging comment, you HATE the staff, but love the members. Guess who chose and trained the members?

Want some cheese with your whine?

Hah.

Choosing and training the members has nothing to do with it. I can do both. Maybe not as well but thats not the point i made. I said its on the DESIGN STAFF.

Notice these guys never submit their application to "Step up" themselves?

I am sure BD would be AMAZING if he was designing their program.

Hahaha. I never claimed to be the answer to the problems. Their staff is trained professionals that cant design a visual program to save their life (or in other words, another gold medal). You can bet it will be their downfall as Cadets clean their HARD and CREATIVE drill.

• Like 1

Back on topic - I forgot to add that I was very impressed that the Georgia Dome has figured out a way to demand $4.00 for a piece of pizza and a bottled drink. I have a plan for next year ... all the corps would make a lot of money ... Every corps their sell bottled drinks for $3.00. Lets see buy drinks at SAMS Club for approx $.45 a drink and sell them for $3.00 - a $1.00 under Georgia Dome Prices and still a profit of $2.55 a drink. Oh and to get around that peskey rule of not selling drinks because the Georgia Dome is. Corps can get them some peal and stick labels and put thier own label on the drinks ... just think you could be drinking Blue Devils Sweat or Cadets Demon Juice or what about Scout's Swill? Hey support your local corps! Oh one last one Cavalier Pig Slobber aka SOOOUE!

• Like 4

Back on topic - I forgot to add that I was very impressed that the Georgia Dome has figured out a way to demand $4.00 for a piece of pizza and a bottled drink. I have a plan for next year ... all the corps would make a lot of money ... Every corps their sell bottled drinks for $3.00. Lets see buy drinks at SAMS Club for approx $.45 a drink and sell them for $3.00 - a $1.00 under Georgia Dome Prices and still a profit of $2.55 a drink. Oh and to get around that peskey rule of not selling drinks because the Georgia Dome is. Corps can get them some peal and stick labels and put thier own label on the drinks ... just think you could be drinking Blue Devils Sweat or Cadets Demon Juice or what about Scout's Swill? Hey support your local corps! Oh one last one Cavalier Pig Slobber aka SOOOUE!

Thats good!

But don't two negatives make a positive?

Not if its Boehner and Reid.

Well Jeff, which one of us puts our trumpet playing out there for all of us to hear?

Well, you do blow your own horn on here thats for sure, Dr. Mikey.

here are two more negatives

those who do not have club level seats should not be allowed on the club level

the food on the club level, being that it was the club level, was lousy... where was the roast beef, ham, turkey and mashed potatoEs???

I'll disclose that I have no clue what this pissing match is about, but the simple fact that you're a 50 year old who's hijacked a drum corps thread to get your "point" across that you're a better horn player than some other dude in his twenties speaks volumes.

And not in a good way.

There are WAY more important things in life to be concerned with. My armchair-Dr.-Phil advice is to just let this grudge go and try to be happy for once.

• Like 2

Old man hater.

Gee, get with it.

It's 2011.

Most definitely, we need more of the simply fabulous "Hear no Evil, See no Evil, Speak no Evil" threads from the "Artistic Gas" diaper brigade.

Wine and Cheese anyone?