West Chester - The Best Chester

you have got to be kidding me....

Cavies probably got the biggest "WOW" reactions of the night...hands down. Scouts got the biggest ovation, for show. Cadets...pretty good applause throughout, but not quite as much energy as I expected from them or from the crowd (but not bad by any means)

I honestly think Blue Devils are the least entertaining of the top 3. Really enjoy both The Cadets and Cavaliers show. And I haven't seen BD since San Antonio but at least there, it was just to much crap going for my liking. Loved the hornline. But all the props and blah, just not my thing.

And yes I'm slightly biased, but I think The Cadets have the best package this year!

• Like 4

It's obvious that the biased and quite possibly corrupt judges of DCI are slowly ruining the activity.

I dont think there's any bias at all right now in the top 3. Everyone is where they should be (at the moment(

Blue Devils- Not as difficult as the other two, but executing it like a CHAMP. Cant argue with clean

Cadet- Not as clean as BD, but the show is amazing. Hands down. Definitely could see them winning

Cavaliers- As much as i love this show, i feel like they might of maxed out their show too early.. Which i guess is what's holding them back. Because its definitely not show design

I honestly think Blue Devils are the least entertaining of the top 3. Really enjoy both The Cadets and Cavaliers show. And I haven't seen BD since San Antonio but at least there, it was just to much crap going for my liking. Loved the hornline. But all the props and blah, just not my thing.

And yes I'm slightly biased, but I think The Cadets have the best package this year!

I think Cadets has the best overall package as far as design, but that's only part of the score, obviously. In the end it will boil down to Cadets overall package vs Blue Devils execution.

• Like 3

so how were corps 4,5, & 6?

• Like 2

interesting scheduling sending BD and Cadets up to Lawrence the night after West Chester, only to go back to A-town two nights later.

So Yogi, do you think simplistic and clean should be rewarded higher then extremely difficult with some mistakes? And what about a corp that was taking first in percussion and only getting better but now ranked 3rd, 4th, or even 5th on some nights? No bias? Pretty obvious to me!

• Like 1