'Ya Gotta love Allentown

Yeah, exactly so if they do it they do it but if they don't and only get 9th then its nbd because they still put on a one-of-kind product like always. Hopefully, they can focus on the percussion next time around.

Agreed. Nick Angelis was/is a fantastic snare drummer, an original Blast! cast member, and a great talent, but I'm not sure if he's the answer or not. I guess we'll see.

Maybe once, but I don't see them holding the position over SCV. But we will see one new face in the TOC next year, whether it's Boston or Madison, it will great to get more fans in. If it's Madison, then there will be another World Champion in the TOC. If it's Boston, then we'll have one of the oldest, and proudest corps in the TOC. Either way, more fans win. :thumbup:

I'm neither convinced they'll be a TOC next year, nor that those who qualify all accept the invitation. Stay tuned. It could make for an interesting off season.

I'm neither convinced they'll be a TOC next year, nor that those who qualify all accept the invitation. Stay tuned. It could make for an interesting off season.

It could be interesting, but since the two TOC shows that happened pretty much sold out, I think we'll see it again next year. If the invited corps all accept, that will be the big question. We'll just have to wait and see how the off season goes. It's a long time between August and next June.... Too long, if you ask me. :tongue:

It could be interesting, but since the two TOC shows that happened pretty much sold out, I think we'll see it again next year. If the invited corps all accept, that will be the big question. We'll just have to wait and see how the off season goes. It's a long time between August and next June.... Too long, if you ask me. :tongue:

True.

If there is one and Boston gets it (which they probably will) they'd probably do it. If Madison gets it they'd probably turn it down.

If there is one and Boston gets it (which they probably will) they'd probably do it. If Madison gets it they'd probably turn it down.

not sure. We've seen a lot of hub-bub around here that the TOC left out the only other active champion, and how Madison should be in it. I think if offered, they'd do it. Be back with their fellow champions.

not sure. We've seen a lot of hub-bub around here that the TOC left out the only other active champion, and how Madison should be in it. I think if offered, they'd do it. Be back with their fellow champions.

didnt they go by last years finals placement?

While the attendance was good at the later shows, the 2 opening TOC shows in Texas were not well attended... not at the hoped for attendance numbers anyway. Plus, there are some rumblings heard about the extra travel costs to go out early like this was a little more costly than had been projected by at least one current TOC Corps, and I've heard they will do some internal discussions in the offseason with their Board to determine what happens next. So NOTHING is a given with both the current TOC qualifying Corps as well as any that might future qualify. Like I said, it will be an interesting off season, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

didnt they go by last years finals placement?

yes