'Ya Gotta love Allentown

Anyone know if it's the same judges tomorrow night?

I believe Allentown has the same panel for both nights.

Bluecoats guard single-handedly (give or take a tenth) places the corps below Phantom...yup

Same with Madison's sad drumline. Major arrow in the ankle, Glassmen is beating there line now. Unless they clean it up quick there's no chance they'll catch Boston. sad panda.

• Like 1

So, how did Pioneer score 12th in a sub-caption when there were 11 corps performing? DCI, was this just a mistake?

So, how did Pioneer score 12th in a sub-caption when there were 11 corps performing? DCI, was this just a mistake?

Probably a mistake with Jubal being mixed in on the recap.

Same with Madison's sad drumline. Major arrow in the ankle, Glassmen is beating there line now. Unless they clean it up quick there's no chance they'll catch Boston. sad panda.

I agree.

And Sexual Harrassment Panda is one of my favorite South Park episodes ever.

The percussion scores for tonight are an anomaly. Don't worry about it.

• Like 1

Liahona - thanks for the posts and re-posts!

Your very welcome! :smile:

I will not be re-posting "tweets" tomorow night on DCP as I will be at the show. OH YEA BABY!!! :thumbup: I probably will "tweet" myself. If interested...just search for "drumcorps" or my twitter id is @RogerLudlow

EAT EM' UP BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!! (thought I'd start early :tongue:)

That's ok. Last I heard, Scouts drumline was single-handedly keeping them behind Boston and SCV. I'd rather it be across the board than to have one caption placing in like 14th.

True. And its the good SCV percussion line and their current spread over Boston's percussion line that accounts for their razor thin margin over BAC at present too. I REALLY hope it doesn't become a rainout tommorow nite for the 2nd round in Allentown. BAC has a good draw and goes on right after SCV.

Madison Scouts are 7-0 against Blue Stars so far this season now. Thats nice to see, imo.

Edited by BRASSO