Throw down in Allentown!

some of crowd may be anti-Blue Devils

drum corps fan love em all !!

"Here Here" I second that emotion!

23005363f6e44074f60b6b87715d8582a75f69c66555c55b3c84efcc18b29b9b6g.jpg

bd, cadets, cavs, phantom, scv, bc went up. The rest went down

Boston's home show to a big regional? Corps always do better at their home show, that's not some big conspiracy. SO maybe yesterday was the anomaly, not today?

Were you at both shows to compare apparently you werent so if your going to call anything an anomaly youshould hold off your critisim until you have something to compare performances.

• Like 2

Im just going to sit back and enjoy the performances .Very little will change from here on in. the judges have spoken. Indianapolis will be a fun time

Other than a corps or three switching positions, you are probably correct. Wonder how much has changed sinc mid-July?

I did not hear any booing for BD...I was sitting in section Q...I clapped for BD BTW...

The lady on my right clapped for no one except SCV :ph34r:

I was sitting in section Q too. People were really respectful toward BD's show (just didn't give them the love I think they deserved). Maybe it was YOUR ear I was screaming into when Cadets were on the field? :ph34r:

I was sitting in section Q too. People were really respectful toward BD's show (just didn't give them the love I think they deserved). Maybe it was YOUR ear I was screaming into when TheCadets were on the field? :ph34r:

With all due respect this subject has been beaten to death. the cadets and BD as well as other corps have to contend with inconsiderate fans. All corps deserve love and respect and a Standing O.

With all due respect this subject has been beaten to death. the cadets and BD as well as other corps have to contend with inconsiderate fans. All corps deserve love and respect and a Standing O.

True.

GO CADETS!!!

THAT will never be beaten to death. :devil:

I was sitting in section Q too. People were really respectful toward BD's show (just didn't give them the love I think they deserved). Maybe it was YOUR ear I was screaming into when Cadets were on the field? :ph34r:

They were respectful in Boston the other night as well.