Rach Star New Ending

Thanks

Edit: in the show thread it sounded like it was sprinkling during the show, but came down really hard during Crown's performance. Just wondering what the story was.

Edited by CrownBariDad

Huh? Did you watch the Allentown show? Totally different ending. MUCH BETTER in terms of crowd effect. They LOVED it. I like it better bc it has more drill and is a bit longer. :)

No, I didn't watch Allentown. That's why I was asking. They did the "encore" ending in Houston (took crowd about 30 seconds to figure out the show wasn't over). I was asking if it's the same ending or if they've added to it. geez!

I like the new encore better, even though, yes, I miss the Bohemian Rhapsody bit, but they went from that into a sort of cliche ending riff in the previous encore music, and the new music is much better overall as a tag. The guard stuff looks way better, lifting and taking down the ... whatever those things are, instead of just climbing on them some more.

OK. That's what I wanted to know. They just climbed them in Houston. Did they change anything else? Is the "encore" music the same?

Edited by skajerk

OK. That's what I wanted to know. They just climbed them in Houston. Did they change anything else? Is the "encore" music the same?

"Encore" looks all new--unbelievably exciting. There's a Free Bird "guitar" solo now (played by the pianist) with super fast drill on the field--towers taken down by the guard, rifles flung across the field, then Herbert stands on the piano platform and smashes a guitar. It was a little hard to take it all in on first viewing. Looking forward to seeing it (not in the rain again, hopefully) tonight in East Rutherford.

Did it just pour on Crown? Or was it raining hard on Cadets and BD? Must be tough on everyone even if it cleared up after Crown--unsure footing, etc.

Won't have to worry about this at LOS.

It poured on Crown and the end of BD. Cleared up during Cadets--home field advantage :thumbup:

Yeah, but BD could always take shelter in the "house". ;-)

• Like 2

"Encore" looks all new--unbelievably exciting. There's a Free Bird "guitar" solo now (played by the pianist) with super fast drill on the field--towers taken down by the guard, rifles flung across the field, then Herbert stands on the piano platform and smashes a guitar. It was a little hard to take it all in on first viewing. Looking forward to seeing it (not in the rain again, hopefully) tonight in East Rutherford.

Thank you. I think I remember Free Bird being played but everything else is different.

I really like the new ending. The guard taking down the towers and doing rifle tosses over them isn't working for them. It is distracting and takes the guard too long to get them in position for one single rifle toss. I wouldn't be surprised if this changes come next week to feature the guard differently during the encore.

BR has been changed to Guns & Roses "Sweet Child of Mine".

saw the stack of guitars at the monday night practice after NighBEAT....had a feeling like there were headed splinter-ville.

Im not sure i like it. I really liked the bohemian rhapsody ending. I said at the first show 'that show just begs for that at the end' and when they added it it was great. And now its gone.