Finals Week Predictions

How I see it is not how I had wished to see it but you take what you can right? Who knows, maybe next season Bloo will push through and take it and maybe Academy will be top 12 and PC in the top 15. But on with the predictions

1st. Cadets-After seeing the Dallas Ft. Worth videos in the beginning I had that champion feeling from these guys.

2nd. BD-a great surge this season from where they started and a better musical program, but the Cadets take it.

3rd. Cavaliers-Clean but not clean enough and not enough wow factor musically.

4th. Crown-Brass wins again because even if it's mostly in Bb, the sound is still gorgeous. Congrats on a great career Herbert! I'll be anxiously waiting to be entertained by you this weekend!

5th. Bloo-The changes to this show will give them a push they need to surge past Phantom but not by much. Next year better be more along the lines of the amazing we had in '10. Six Words.

6th. Phantom-Great emotional show but Bloo cleans up their much more difficult visual package just enough to get past you at the last second. Thanks for the Cali run again!

7th. SCV-This show was a really cool idea but I feel they bit off more than they could chew as a whole corps this season. Percussion is impressive.

8th. BK-This show makes me happy and I want them here

9th. Scouts-Entertaining, entertaining, entertaining.

10th. Blue Stars-This show keeps me on the edge of my seat much like the movies the music is from.

11th. Boston-Hope this changes when I see it live but from the FN, it's been snooze fest for me. And I usually like Boston too.

12th. Spirit-This show wreaks of intensity and awesomeness! Love it!

13th. Academy-This show is awesome and so humable to me. Love the Lolapalooza arrangement.

14th. Troop-Infinity Chord is a great moment and the brass sections sound is great. But visually I don't feel it.

15th. Glassmen-Well, at least it isn't the infamous "glass place." Not much I remember from this show from my times viewing it via FN

16th. Bones-This show is fun, old school, and something I will listen to often.

17th. Colts-I get the good vs. evil but in a year where someone else is also doing that, may hurt your entertainment factor from me. Better luck next year.

18th. PC-Solid corps, but not a solid design. They have the corps and the staff to do it but I don't know why they don't do a better designed show.

19th. Oregon Crusaders-Haven't seen them yet but if they are good enough to beat BDB then they belong here

20th. Mandarins-I like the music selections unlike most, but the visual design/performance will hold them down.

21st. Teal Sound-Like this show a lot. Cool effects with the EWI and Violin.

22nd. SCVC-I found this show much more entertaining than BDB's the time I saw them both and I also like the sound of this group much better. Why isn't the A corps as competitively successful as these guys?

23rd. BDB-Good crops much like the A corps. But the time that I did see their show, I wasn't feeling it

24th. Jersey Surf-Think that "Bad Romance" was a bad fit but I love your version of "Kissed by a Rose." Bari soloist is great as well.

25th. Spartans-Good corps and I think they belong in Friday night.

26th. Cascades-Better than the previous two years but the brass sound is not up to par.

27th. Pioneer-If the hornline was 40ppl big and projected as much as these 20, man that would have been a deadly corps. Come Pio, get out of your rut!!!

That's how I see it going and I hope I'm right at least this time. Come on Cadets! GET TO 10!!!!

Thank you for including all 27 corps, even though we disagree on the placings of several corps! thumbup.gif

Thank you for including all 27 corps, even though we disagree on the placings of several corps! thumbup.gif

Which ones if you don't mind me asking? lol. I like hearing others opinions to be honest

1. Cadets

2. BD (Very close to cadets)

3. Crown

4. Cavaliers

5. Phantom

6. Blue Coats

7. SCV

8. Boston

9. BK

10. Madison

11. Blue Stars

12. Academy, Cause why not :thumbup:

Which ones if you don't mind me asking? lol. I like hearing others opinions to be honest

I'm thinking about 1st-4th place. I think it's too close to call. BD is going to execute the heck out of their show. Cadets and Cavies have terrific shows. Crown can compete too. I really think PR is going to stay in 5th, though I do LOVE Bluecoats. I would be VERY happy to see Crossmen get 16th place, but I think they're destined for 17th place.

Otherwise, I can agree with your rankings.

1st. Cadets-After seeing the Dallas Ft. Worth videos in the beginning I had that champion feeling from these guys.

2nd. BD-a great surge this season from where they started and a better musical program, but the Cadets take it.

3rd. Cavaliers-Clean but not clean enough and not enough wow factor musically.

4th. Crown-Brass wins again because even if it's mostly in Bb, the sound is still gorgeous. Congrats on a great career Herbert! I'll be anxiously waiting to be entertained by you this weekend!

5th. Bloo-The changes to this show will give them a push they need to surge past Phantom but not by much. Next year better be more along the lines of the amazing we had in '10. Six Words.

6th. Phantom-Great emotional show but Bloo cleans up their much more difficult visual package just enough to get past you at the last second. Thanks for the Cali run again!

7th. SCV-This show was a really cool idea but I feel they bit off more than they could chew as a whole corps this season. Percussion is impressive.

8th. BK-This show makes me happy and I want them here

9th. Scouts-Entertaining, entertaining, entertaining.

10th. Blue Stars-This show keeps me on the edge of my seat much like the movies the music is from.

11th. Boston-Hope this changes when I see it live but from the FN, it's been snooze fest for me. And I usually like Boston too.

12th. Spirit-This show wreaks of intensity and awesomeness! Love it!

13th. Academy-This show is awesome and so humable to me. Love the Lolapalooza arrangement.

14th. Troop-Infinity Chord is a great moment and the brass sections sound is great. But visually I don't feel it.

15th. Glassmen-Well, at least it isn't the infamous "glass place." Not much I remember from this show from my times viewing it via FN

16th. Bones-This show is fun, old school, and something I will listen to often.

17th. Colts-I get the good vs. evil but in a year where someone else is also doing that, may hurt your entertainment factor from me. Better luck next year.

18th. PC-Solid corps, but not a solid design. They have the corps and the staff to do it but I don't know why they don't do a better designed show.

19th. Oregon Crusaders-Haven't seen them yet but if they are good enough to beat BDB then they belong here

20th. Mandarins-I like the music selections unlike most, but the visual design/performance will hold them down.

21st. Teal Sound-Like this show a lot. Cool effects with the EWI and Violin.

22nd. SCVC-I found this show much more entertaining than BDB's the time I saw them both and I also like the sound of this group much better. Why isn't the A corps as competitively successful as these guys?

23rd. BDB-Good crops much like the A corps. But the time that I did see their show, I wasn't feeling it

24th. Jersey Surf-Think that "Bad Romance" was a bad fit but I love your version of "Kissed by a Rose." Bari soloist is great as well.

25th. Spartans-Good corps and I think they belong in Friday night.

26th. Cascades-Better than the previous two years but the brass sound is not up to par.

27th. Pioneer-If the hornline was 40ppl big and projected as much as these 20, man that would have been a deadly corps. Come Pio, get out of your rut!!!

1. Cadets

2. BD (Very close to cadets)

3. Crown

4. Cavaliers

5. Phantom

6. Blue Coats

7. SCV

8. Boston

9. BK

10. Madison

11. Blue Stars

12. Academy, Cause why not :thumbup: