DCI "At The Movies"

Not a hater FH. Just found this topic foolish and supports my reasons for not being part of facebook, twitter, etc. Love the great discussions, pro and con, about all aspects of the current/future state of Drum & Bugle Corps, but some threads seem so useless.

So just skip it. You don't have to read every thread. Some folks like to see who else on DCP might be at their theater. Do you post on twitter and facebook to trash how lame you think they are? :rolleyes:

I plan to be at the Willow Knolls theater in Peoria, IL with my wife and daughter. :thumbup: The crowd here is very big on Blue Stars.

There are 4 theaters showing it here in Jacksonville Fl. im going to the Orange Park Mall .

Marcus Theater in Menominee Falls, WI.

Hopefully, this time they will turn off the lights and crank the sound.

Last year I found the manager asked him to crank it up and they did.

Never hurts to ask.

Point Cinema 16

Madison, Wisconsin

Not a hater FH. Just found this topic foolish and supports my reasons for not being part of facebook, twitter, etc. Love the great discussions, pro and con, about all aspects of the current/future state of Drum & Bugle Corps, but some threads seem so useless.

I was busting your chops.

No biggie.

BTW... your post was useless. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Not sure yet. There are 6 theaters showing it in Las Vegas, some closer to my home than others. We almost always go to the theater that was the one and only the first couple of years. Usually the best turnout, though it was pretty empty for the Kickoff show in June.

Garry in Vegas

Isn't that the one by Fort Apache and Buffalo? That's the place where I went to '04 broadcast. I think that was the first year for it being shown in Vegas.

Last year I found the manager asked him to crank it up and they did.

Never hurts to ask.

Point Cinema 16

Madison, Wisconsin

Heh, I've been to this theater for this event. You're right, they did crank it up.

Would "troll" be a better word, then? How about "hall monitor"?