New changes for Phantom?

I just watched their run-through.....

Lets just say "It works"....

Because it would be really inappropriate to give away the ending, when the corps is sleeping in the next room...

You'll like it, I swear.

~Michael

Holy crap, the show ends with the corps going to sleep in the next room?!?! CRAZY!! :tongue:

• Like 3

new changes, juliet comes up and spears the DM.

• Like 1

new changes, juliet comes up and spears the DM.

no joke... I had a dream last night that this happened. Yes I'm serious... yes I'm also a dork.

• Like 1

Well worth the wait!

Congratulations, Phantom, on a touching and powerful conclusion! Good luck with the rest of the week, too. I think you just bumped your GE potential by a lot.

Just a hunch, or maybe a creative idea, but they rewrite the show slightly to make the drum major Romeo. Consider that he is the only one not wearing a white uniform as if he's from Montague's family that Juliet's family is feuding with. The members of the corps proper are her family, protecting her throughout the show and keeping her from Romeo the Drum Major.

At the end when she climbs the podium she finds that Romeo the Drum Major is laying dead on the podium having committed suicide. She then takes the dagger and kills herself. Add some spurting blood and you've got 2008 all over again. Could jump to first place!!

Looks like the staff stole your idea :)

• Like 1

I was hopin' for the wedge!

No wedge?!!?

• Like 1