Drill jack!

Am I crazy, our did anyone else see boston jack drill from bk for their ending? I'm at the Massilon, OH show, and I can't believe my eyes. Please tell me I'm going crazy and corps wait at least a year to steal drill moves.

Boofisbones

• Like 3

Am I crazy, our did anyone else see boston jack drill from bk for their ending? I'm at the Massilon, OH show, and I can't believe my eyes. Please tell me I'm going crazy and corps wait at least a year to steal drill moves.

Boofisbones

Your out of your mind and immature to even post this.

• Like 2

Immature wasn't one of the choices. All I'm asking is for people to take a look, THEN get back to the post.

The good news: It's probably a coincidence.

The bad news: You are probably crazy.

Haha!

That comment was definitely deserved!

Immature wasn't one of the choices. All I'm asking is for people to take a look, THEN get back to the post.

Who cares? smile.gif

What are we in middle school again? tongue.gif

Boofisbones

I am not familiar enough to comment or validate the alleged Boston vs BK heist. What I am surprised by though is that no one has even noticed or commented that the Cadets completely heisted the This Is My Rifle sequence from the Cavaliers only with skinny shiny flashy poles this year. WTF?
  • Like 1

Just went and watched both shows, and the only thing I can possibly notice that might be considered a "Drill Jack" is the collapsing, expanding box moment that is about 3:30 mark into BK's show, and right in the final frenzy of Boston's. Thats a fairly commonplace maneuver that several corps over the years have used to varying degrees of effect. I can think of at least one Cadets show that used it, and it's all probably been "Jacked" from somewhere before.

But I digress, the fact that they both use a similar Visual Idea in a very musically appropriate way is coincidence, and strong construction for them both.

Beyond that I have no idea what you're talking about. Have you seen a lot of shows, because I've seen that idea about a million times, who knows where it came from?

Michael

• Like 3