Theft at the BD bingo hall

I hope and assume that the Blue Devils organization has insurance!

Yikes! lookaround.gif

I'm betting they do, and the ATM probably actually belongs to a bank so they don't need to worry about the money from that I'm guessing.

Also, even if they aren't insured (which they most likely are), history has proven that the drum corps community can come together in a time of need for something like this. For example, when the Cavaliers food truck burned down or when corps crash their bus or ET. It will all be okay in the end.

A Cell is Not a Home...

Mike

It will be if they catch the crooks.

A BD alumnus would never do it. Frankly, I'd have my eye on those nefarious characters that are Vanguard alums. They've always been a bit shifty if you ask me.

Hahaha yeah....they put on that "classy" "Nobody hates us" attitude as a show! Crafty they are!

I'm guessing they knew nothing about their timing vis-a-vis finals week, but I suppose it's possible.

Suck though. Criminals blow.

There are pictures on http://claycord.com/ :sad:

Wow. Or rather, yowza, yowza, yowza.

(sorry)

• Like 1

Here are some videos on the news covering the break-in and ATM theft from the BD Hall:

"Bold Thieves"

"Brazen Overnight ATM Theft"

"Concord Police Trying to find ..."

"Gone in 60 Seconds"

Another "Gone in 60 Seconds"

"Truck backing into Concord Bingo Hall..."

A previous post shared a concern as to whether or not the ATM was bolted to the floor. The third video provided by Jeff DeMello shares statements and video that the stolen pick up truck was used to break the ATM off the secured bolts.

The 5th video listed actually shows the damaged bolts remaining on the floor at the 47-50 second range.

Edited by BD2Rings