Congratulations to The Cadets

It is with great pleasure that I congratulate the 2011 DCI World Champion, The Cadets, 10-time world champions.

You make this alum very proud! FHNSAB

• Like 5

It is with great pleasure that I congratulate the 2011 DCI World Champion, The Cadets, 10-time world champions.

You make this alum very proud! FHNSAB

Me too!!

+1

I haven't said say it often about The Cadets recently, but what a fantastic show! (Although Phantom was still my favorite :cool:).

Congratulations, Cadets!

Congrats to the Cadets. This year's show was a visual masterpiece, maybe the best of all time in my mind. While I wasn't a fan of some of the music choices, I have to give special props to what they did and how they did it from a music ensemble perspective. Figuring out all of that split-corps stuff must have been tedious, mind-numbing, and knowing them, a heck of a lot of fun.

I'd love to know what kept Albert Lo from giving them a 20 in Music Ensemble tonight.

Well done!

Congratulations to The Cadets. Also a big cheer to adding the legendary name of Jim Ott to Carolina Crown's history!