The OFFICIAL 2012 Prediction Thread

This is biased and only supported with what I know about the BK.

Cavies (Cause I want Hinshaw to do well)

BD

Crown

Cadets

SCV

Phantom

BK

Madison

Bluecoats

Boston

Crossmen

Blue Stars

Yeah, I teach BK, and I'm Crossmen alum. I told you it was biased. I love this game.

Dude....Its so on now. Didn't I send you those Coats' recordings? Guess you weren't diggin em. Oh well. I got your ### this summer. And yeah, bentley knows who I am but for those who don't, I teach Bluecoats.

• Like 2

Dude....Its so on now. Didn't I send you those Coats' recordings? Guess you weren't diggin em. Oh well. I got your ### this summer. And yeah, bentley knows who I am but for those who don't, I teach Bluecoats.

Love the show thus far. I can't wait to see you in the top 3!

I predict DCP will bash Blue Devils all season long no matter what they play or how well they perform.

I predict that at least one poster this year will point out that there is a difference between " DCP " and " a poster on DCP ".

• Like 2

I predict that everyone will feel that someone is "dissing" their favorite corps at some point during the season. In fact, mark it in stone.

:winky:

Edited by Roark1
  • Like 1

You know... I wouldreally like another corps to completely WOW me with their horns this year. Crown has been the only corps the past couple of years where I literally said WOW. Madison is the closest. They wowed me at the beginning of their show, and performed the hell out of the book. But the end of the show they often let emotions overtake good brass playing. (I appreciate the emotion, but it still has to be controlled). Phantom is always one of my favorites, but they have had some weak trumpet sections... or trumpets (the actual horn).

But I would really like another hornline to step up. Who will it be? I could SCV as a contender. Bluecoats? Other corps lower down, and not previously mentioned are BK, Spirit (they came close to the WOW last year), Academy and I could see Crossmen in the second year with their staff really making a statement.

Every corps has a part of their show where the horns sound great and top notch, but the only corps to consistently sound great the entire show recently is Crown. And I honestly have to say BD deserves some love to. But they don't have that sound I'm looking for, but I don't want them to change it either.

Anyway, I guess those are my brass predictions. I'd love to see more horn lines stepping up to the plate.

• Like 2