Next week-end 5 DCA shows

Next week-end 5 contest ,2 up north in the east ,2 midwest and one southern show .Lots of room for placement changes .

Next week-end 5 contest ,2 up north in the east ,2 midwest and one southern show .Lots of room for placement changes .

Really? Nothing changes at this point in the season

• Like 1

A lot can happen in the next 3 weeks ,nothing written in stone in DCA .Keep a eye on the Class A corps there's plenty of room there for change .And also open class .

A lot can happen in the next 3 weeks ,nothing written in stone in DCA .Keep a eye on the Class A corps there's plenty of room there for change .And also open class .

Particularly in A. Fusion's ahead of Gold right now, but not by enough to feel comfortable. Govies sitting in that window. I'd imagine there's a solid 4th A unit that might be in that tier, unsure. If not- a big fight to get into finals from everyone else.

The factor may be who has more growth left in their program when they hit prelims. Looking forward to seeing them both at Reading.

• Like 1

I'd say the top 5 are locked in at this point for finals. Perhaps a flip in Emoire and Hurcs but Epmire has the momentum.

As predictable Renegades are the wild card rolling into rochester. No one really knows where the judges will plant them once they hit the NE. It looks like they will be going on early in the line up and if the judges hold back they might have a tough time decking into 6th through 8th. they are going to have to roll in and leave NO doubt in the judges eyes.

so no huge surprises in the 6-10 slot. the interesting thing to watch is going to be the class A scores this weekend. THey are scoring higher than several of the open class corps and they could realistically sideline one or two open class corps. I suspect the judges are trying to get the spreads right based on the scores this past weekend but time will tell.

bushwhackers made a huge mistake IMHO by not going class A this season. They are most likely sidelined for finals this year unless something drastic happens and they have a huge jump. this is going to open the door for a change in the voting block. Not sure I agree with their decision but it was theirs to make.

• Like 1

BTW I tend to agree with u. It's pretty predictable around this time of the year with the scoring .

Windsor Regiment is looking forward to a return to the competition field this weekend...our first judged performance since Wayne, NJ back on July 9th.

Good luck to all of the drum corps as we come down the home stretch. There will definitely be some interesting story lines going into finals weekend.