OT - earthquake in the east

I felt it at work in Ellicott City, Maryland. What actually happened was our bass line was practicing the cadence...

I see, I figured it was just from me blasting Spirit of Atlanta's 1980 show @ work

• Like 2

Missed it as on the way to the dentist when it happened. Walked in and everyone is talking and "They're evacuating the Capitol". But no one knew if they meant Harrisburg or Washington, DC. Later found out DC but no idea about H-burg.

Had a couple of 2. sumthin's around here but dang.....

Weird part is epicenter between Charlottesville and Richmond, VA and this weekend the hurricanes is tracked to go to center of NC. Was just in central NC and drove thru Richmond on I-95 last weekend. What the Hell did we do???

Look, East Coast Peeps, just do what we do in California when a quake this size hits: Roll over and go back to sleep.

So, most everyone in the East felt an earthquake a few minutes ago... I didn't feel anything east of Rochester but my son-in-law (Empire's Perc Arranger) in his office 9 miles south shook bad enough to get them to evacuate... and we're a long way from VA where it was centered...

Anyway, everyone in CA and Seattle are going "HO HUM" 5.9 won't wake you up... but it woke up the whole east coast where no one can remember one that strong...

Yep, here on the Eastern Shore of MD it was shakin' for about 30 seconds. (for the record, our two Terrier's didn't care for the ride. LOL)

I hear that 2 lawn chairs were completely demolished :tongue:

I'm now wondering if they were Frank's (Cabs) and Mike's (B'Men Alumni) ....shutup.gif

Sorry, guys. I had waffle house last night. :tongue:

thumbup.gif

• Like 1

Scenes of today's Earthquake devestation... http://jmckinley.posterous.com/dc-earthquake-devastation

haha, I was trying to put that picture up

• Like 1