2011 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Preliminary Competition

Great job MBI after getting screwed the last few years.

We didn't get screwed. We went up against against a fantastic corps and have finally risen to a level that the judges think surpasses what they're doing. That's something to be proud of, not complain about.

• Like 3

I've been here since July of '03 with just a few dozen posts, this guy is why I don't post very often. MBI has ALWAYS been gracious in wherever they have placed and the same can be said for the Buccaneers. I would love to march with them before I die. Also would love to march with Brass again. Kilties.....not so much, I don't have the legs for a Kilt. :shutup: Love the Kilties though. Congratulations to all corps this year.

Yeah I don't know who you are, but this post is untrue and uncalled for.

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow and congratulations Bucs on your phenomenal streak!

Congrat's man, which I could have been there with you guys this year.

From the Bucs camp: They are ready to go back on the field NOW! This could be the closest finals in DCA history...and the most exciting!

Edited by Defender77

From the Bucs camp: They are ready to go back on the field NOW! This could be the closest finals in DCA history...and the most exciting!

Everybody that will be in finals is ready to go back on the field NOW!!!

ok, 2nd post. Of course we got screwed. Vengeance is sweet! VALHALLA!

Dude... don't know who you are, but Minnesota Brass is a hell of a lot classier than a statement like that...check yourself!

• Like 1