2011 Drum Corps Associates Alumni Spectacular

kevingamin

Chris is fantastic... for the record it's Castellon... I think I like your phonetic spelling better :-)

This is why the Internet rocks. My mistakes are easily corrected and those referred to are given the respect they deserve.

As the last notes of Taps echos away, the massed horn line begins playing Battle Hymn. The honor guards all come up front for a giant color presentation. This arrangement is by Donny Allen, Ghost Riders arranger and drum major, as well as another Empire Statemen alumni and a drum corps legend.

donnie's arrangements for Ghost Riders are amazing... I have no idea why a big DCI corps has not picked him up... and so much drum corps knowledge

• Like 1

where's demello? we want pictures... how many horns did you say?

Well, that is all for the Alumni Spectacular. We're gonna clear out the stadium, load up on our supply of Moon Pies, and get ready for THE BIG EVENT! If you can make it to Rochester, get here and enjoy the awesome drum corps which will perform and compete tonight at DCA Finals. The show kicks off at 5 PM Eastern, so be there!

donnie's arrangements for Ghost Riders are amazing... I have no idea why a big DCI corps has not picked him up... and so much drum corps knowledge

You'd think Pioneer would have kept him, but I think he may have been under appreciated there.

where's demello? we want pictures... how many horns did you say?

I didn't get a count. Jeff should be on his way back up from the field. Since Charlie played contra with the group, Jeff took some shots of the performance.