2011 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

The judges aren't going to pay attention to that. That's purely for audience entertainment.

I agree. I really enjoy seeing and hearing it. When a show is built around "pit" brass, not so much.

Never thought I'd hear that sentence thumbup.gif

It's really nice to hear... ain't it? GO BRASS!!!

• Like 2

Awesome rifle tosses in the back field. Mutes are out of the horns now. I'm feeling a lot better about Bucs tonight. We have to remember they definitely know how to win.. It's just that MBI has learned from the best and is now playing Rafael Nadal to Reading's Roger Federer.

All the non tennis fans are confused now. :D

other corps have that option. so yea it kind of is.

It's not a matter 'IF' it is done or that they all have the option, it's more of a matter of "SHOULD" it be done at the championships.

And no, not all have either the contacts or the money to pay someone to come in and solo with them. It's just my opinion for what it's worth that the championships should be decided on the field by the members who have been there most or all of the season, not who they can recruit and pay to hang out up front and nail high notes and solos. I know many of you won't agree, but I just wanted to toss that out there.

All right!

What ever the outcome tonight....

Just keep in mind that it's "all Allard's Fault"!!!

Isn't everything ALL the time? w00t.gif

When I tried that it would always take me back to the web site page for DCP Forum, then I would have to click back into the thread and go to the last page.

Maybe it's just my system.

F5 works for me too.....

It's really nice to hear... ain't it? GO BRASS!!!

Yeah it is. Do it up tonight Brass... FAWK.

It's not a matter 'IF' it is done or that they all have the option, it's more of a matter of "SHOULD" it be done at the championships.

And no, not all have either the contacts or the money to pay someone to come in and solo with them. It's just my opinion for what it's worth that the championships should be decided on the field by the members who have been there most or all of the season, not who they can recruit and pay to hang out up front and nail high notes and solos. I know many of you won't agree, but I just wanted to toss that out there.

Do you seriously think that adding Joey and Rouland are going to make a difference? It hasn't before. What about corps that have a screamer in the pit all season long? That person doesn't march, doesn't even play the entire show. Is that a problem, too?

And they're not getting paid to play out there. Joey especially has a close relationship with Empire and loves to peform.

• Like 3