2011 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals Competition

Govies on the side showing the Minnesota love!

great group of people. always an honor to share the field with them (and storm their bar once a year :tongue: )

• Like 2

Always a good sign!!

Opening moves are cleaner than last night.

They took it to a new level last night and I think they may do it again tonight, if the opening is any indication.

Nice job by the horn trio. Roger and Ray aren't the only screamers in this corps.

We are getting blown away by this performance. Seriously, we thought they were awesome last night, but they managed to take it up another level.

I know I'm a little early to be gushing so much, but, ######, this is a killer performance!

• Like 3

Hearing a couple stick outs during the final moves in Bucs' show, BUT the crowd is MUCH more receptive to this performance than last night.

Reading's made their case. Now it's MBI's turn.

They would have to be. They were almost stoic last night.

• Like 1

Listening in, and dang....I want this show on DVD.....yesterday!

Children's Hour of Dream. BD won with it in '96. Could MBI be next, cuz they're performing the hell out of it.

• Like 1

So you are against members of DCI corps coming back after DCI to march in DCA corps? Should there be a mandatory cut-off date for membership in DCA corps or should DCA corps stop recruiting at a certain point? Just extrapolating and wondering.

Nope, that's not what I said. Please don't try to rephrase what I said or the point I was trying to make.

Viking King is dead. I'm afraid they might come up here and kill me next.

• Like 2

So you are against members of DCI corps coming back after DCI to march in DCA corps? Should there be a mandatory cut-off date for membership in DCA corps or should DCA corps stop recruiting at a certain point? Just extrapolating and wondering.

My 2 cents, all major sports have a certain cut off date for players allowed to participate in playoffs...Why not in our major league of Drum Corps? (just sayin)