Finals predictions

So, do you think Renegades will make finals? I am guessing you forgot about them, but what it does show is that finals may once again be tough to make. I won't try to pick an order, but these are the groups I think will make it (alphabetically):

Alliance

Bucs

Cabs

Cadets2

Empire

Fusion Core

Kidsgrove

Hurcs

MBI

Renegades

Can belive I left my beloved Renegades off the list. Gonna have to go back and amend it.

Don't be so sure about #10. I just saw some breaking news on The Weather Channel and they've got some guy strapped to a lamp post in a slight drizzle in East Africa talking about a low pressure system that's going to turn into a hurricane, that'll hit the East Coast of the U.S. in early September of 2012.

I agree... that could be rough. :ph34r:

Just for fun of course.

MBI

Cadets 2

kidsgrove

Buccs

empire

Cabs

Hurcs

Renegades

Briggs

Alliance

OK I added the Renegades. Cannot believe I left them off my original list.

Just for fun of course.

MBI

Cadets 2

kidsgrove

Buccs

empire

Cabs

Hurcs

Renegades

Briggs

Alliance

OK I added the Renegades. Cannot believe I left them off my original list.

I just don't see Cadets2 being as amazing as everyone thinks they are going to be. Would everyone think that Vanguard Cadets with a weekend-only schedule would be second at DCA finals? Or even BDB for that matter. With an upper age cap, I do not think they are going to put together a feeder corps that is going to storm into the top 5... but that is just my opinion.

Keep in mind... this is not going to be filled with members of the Cadets.

I just don't see Cadets2 being as amazing as everyone thinks they are going to be. Would everyone think that Vanguard Cadets with a weekend-only schedule would be second at DCA finals? Or even BDB for that matter. With an upper age cap, I do not think they are going to put together a feeder corps that is going to storm into the top 5... but that is just my opinion.

AMEN!

Don't count out the Kilties!

• Like 2

Really? Close enough....

Cadets2, the new weekend-only corps to be offered by the Cadets and Youth Education in the Arts has announced that the age range for those to be considered for membership will be 16–25 years of age, with special consideration for those over 22 who have marched with The Cadets DCI corps.

And???, Let's let chickens hatch before we count them

Edited by Fastone

And???, Let's let chickens hatch before we count them

Yeah but its the off season and we don't have scores or placements to discuss so why not have some fun and speculate.

I don't see the Cadets putting out less than a quality product. You'll be surprised how many former Cadets would like to march in C2.