Key Poulan to Glassmen

No but when the only people that come onto a place like DCP to talk about it are extremists that aren't even allowed to be members of Glassmen organization groups on social media sites, it sure could look that way.

But how about Key Poulan? :thumbup:

You need to b very careful in what you say you have come very close in crossing the line.....

slanders; slandered; slander·ing

[+ obj] : to make a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone

No no. Slander involves not speaking truth. Would you like me to go onto the Glassmen Family Facebook group which is a private closed group where there was discussions about you and it was said that you were removed from the group? I know you can't anymore, but I can bring up some of those comments from other alumni. It dates back to the last time you came on DCP this summer throwing fits and giving the Glassmen alumni a poor outlook. Want to see true Glassmen Alumni? They're the people that have have helped with a complete overhaul of Gwest AND Geast. Those people have been busting their butts to make things better.

Don't threaten me. It's not very flattering.

No threat at all..... Just stating fact.....No one barred me I left the group because I got tired arguing over our history when all they had was "I was there so I know what I am talking about" what they forgot was they were only marching members and I had the paperwork and fact to back up what I was saying...... Once I proved that, nothing else was said.....The Alumni who may have talked bad about me better have their facts straight....And it is clear they do not....As you better choose your words wisely....Because I have the facts and all you have is hear say.....From this day forward be very, very careful if you or others want to attack me....And if DCP does not stop these unfounded personal attacks which goes against their policy's they may find themselves liable also......

doh.gif

Oh Lord! I just heard this same argument early today... between my 13 year old and 12 year old. Take it somewhere else already.

You need to b very careful in what you say you have come very close in crossing the line.....

[+ obj] : to make a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone

No threat at all..... Just stating fact.....No one barred me I left the group because I got tired arguing over our history when all they had was "I was there so I know what I am talking about" what they forgot was they were only marching members and I had the paperwork and fact to back up what I was saying...... Once I proved that, nothing else was said.....The Alumni who may have talked bad about me better have their facts straight....And it is clear they do not....As you better choose your words wisely....Because I have the facts and all you have is hear say.....From this day forward be very, very careful if you or others want to attack me....And if DCP does not stop these unfounded personal attacks which goes against their policy's they may find themselves liable also......

:tongue::doh:

That is all. Hahahahahaha!

No but when the only people that come onto a place like DCP to talk about it are extremists that aren't even allowed to be members of Glassmen organization groups on social media sites, it sure could look that way.

But how about Key Poulan? :thumbup:

You better watch out! So slanderous!

Inthemood, please stop embarrassing yourself. There seems to be an obvious reason the corps doesn't want your advice. Thanks

The only advice that I have ever given to the Glassmen was reconnect with their Alumni so you are indeed right, they do not want to heed my advice.....The only other thing that I have given them was lots money and my time..Have you done the same?

DrillmanSop06 it is clear that you only like to talk down to people and have nothing valid to offer to the conversion...You are just a troll that does not know what you are talking about......

Edited by IntheMood

DrillmanSop06 it is clear that you only like to talk down to people and have nothing valid to offer to the conversion...You are just a troll that does not know what you are talking about......

• Like 1

<No threat at all..... Just stating fact.....No one barred me I left the group because I got tired arguing over our history when all they had was "I was there so I know what I am talking about" what they forgot was they were only marching members and I had the paperwork and fact to back up what I was saying...... Once I proved that, nothing else was said.....The Alumni who may have talked bad about me better have their facts straight....And it is clear they do not....As you better choose your words wisely....Because I have the facts and all you have is hear say.....From this day forward be very, very careful if you or others want to attack me....And if DCP does not stop these unfounded personal attacks which goes against their policy's they may find themselves liable also...... >

wow...

Edited by FHdork