2011 INTERSERVICE ACADEMY D&B COMPETITION

The 2011 Interservice Academy Drum & Bugle Corps Competition will be held on Friday, September 30th, at 8pm. The location is Rip Miller Field, just inside Gate 1 of the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD.

Three corps will be in competition...

The "Windjammers" from the U.S. Coast Guard Academy, New London, CT

Defending champions, the "Flight of Sound" from the U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Spring, CO

and the host U.S. Naval Academy Drum & Bugle Corps from Annapolis, MD

Security restrictions are still in place that forbid non-DoD vehicles from parking on the grounds of USNA. Spectators without DoD-decaled vehicles will need to park at Annapolis City Dock and enter USNA on foot via Gate 1.

Hope you can make it!!!!

Jeff

This is always a fun show, and this year the corps get to perform under the lights.

Please join us in Annapolis!

Even Air Force guys like Dick Pomerleau are welcome. :tongue:

The 2011 Interservice Academy Drum & Bugle Corps Competition will be held on Friday, September 30th, at 8pm. The location is Rip Miller Field, just inside Gate 1 of the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD.

Three corps will be in competition...

The "Windjammers" from the U.S. Coast Guard Academy, New London, CT

Defending champions, the "Flight of Sound" from the U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado Spring, CO

and the host U.S. Naval Academy Drum & Bugle Corps from Annapolis, MD

Security restrictions are still in place that forbid non-DoD vehicles from parking on the grounds of USNA. Spectators without DoD-decaled vehicles will need to park at Annapolis City Dock and enter USNA on foot via Gate 1.

Hope you can make it!!!!

Jeff

Wish I could be there!!! A very good friend of mine was DM of the USNA D & BC in 86 and 87. Gave up his chance to march DCI, but came out to Madison to watch me in finals and snuck down to leave his shoes on the field with the rest of us age-outs. He has been a career engineer with the Navy, top secret stuff. can't always tell us where he is or what he is doing.

• Like 2

I have been in all 4 branches of the military, but Once a Marine Always a Marine! Go NAVY beat Air Force & those Coasties as well!! (seriously good luck to all competitors and the real winner will be the crowd)

:thumbup: