"Best Moments of DCI" 2011 Edition

What do you think are some of the top moments of this past season? I'm looking for about 5-8 "moments" (anywhere from 5-90 seconds per moment) for each of the top twelve corps. My goal is to put together a video of these moments once the DVD's come out. Please be as specific as possible so I know where to look. :thumbup:

What do you think are some of the top moments of this past season? I'm looking for about 5-8 "moments" (anywhere from 5-90 seconds per moment) for each of the top twelve corps. My goal is to put together a video of these moments once the DVD's come out. Please be as specific as possible so I know where to look. :thumbup:

[/quote

Elsas...

Edited by dcvet95

There is a guy on "that site" that already does this (Jeremysbugles) - I am not sure if you knew that!

Cavaliers: Fugue in G Minor Hit near the end of show

Boston: I Dreamed a Dream hit at beginning, baritone soloist last note

Glassmen: jam out session, final reprise

Spirit: company front to end

Colts: Swan Lake reprise near end

Phantom: opening statement

There is a guy on "that site" that already does this (Jeremysbugles) - I am not sure if you knew that!

Cavaliers: Fugue in G Minor Hit near the end of show

Boston: I Dreamed a Dream hit at beginning, baritone soloist last note

Glassmen: jam out session, final reprise

Spirit: company front to end

Colts: Swan Lake reprise near end

Phantom: opening statement

The original post was for just top twelve corps, but it would be cool to have a moment for everyone.

Boston playing from the end zone.

Blue Knights flourishing tenors or Holst's First suite

Madison - All of the closer... but if you can't get that, the fall of the two towers.

Upside down tenors, Phantom's guard and Elsa's, Creep.

And I thought the "zipper" drill the Cadets did that brought the Angels and Demons together towards the end was cool, but that may have been just me.

• Like 2

The original post was for just top twelve corps, but it would be cool to have a moment for everyone.

Boston playing from the end zone.

Blue Knights flourishing tenors or Holst's First suite

Madison - All of the closer... but if you can't get that, the fall of the two towers.

Upside down tenors, Phantom's guard and Elsa's, Creep.

And I thought the "zipper" drill the Cadets did that brought the Angels and Demons together towards the end was cool, but that may have been just me.

I think you need to go outside the top 12 and pick up the extendo chord for the Troopers.

• Like 1

Devils Say A Little Prayer, starts at 5:22 on the Prelims APD.

Bluecoats Tuba feature

Overall I'd say that 2011 was a pretty big upgrade from 2010.

Bluecoats: Creep

The Academy: Ballad

Madison Scouts: Closer. Taking off the aussies was absolute genius. I felt it gave the corps a real connection with the audience.

Crossmen: Ballad and the cross

Crown: Paint it Black

Phantom: Elsa's

However, I still don't understand the hype behind the Trooper's infinity chord. It would have been impressive if it hadn't been completely covered up by sub-woofer.

• Like 1