"2012 Surf Seeks Wide Variety of Student Performers"

hmmm...no civil war re-enactment professionals.

nor do I see West Side Story castmembersable to do bad disco dancing.

no Andrews Sisters either.

howeverif they can bring back the Unknown Comic, I'm all for it

tore up the crowds here too. Thats why I have been begging the Alumni to do it

If Surf can come out with aother show like their Vegas lounge lizard show, complete with Elvis constumes and the "Finish the Show or Take the Penalty" dial (and this is one fan that was glad to see them take the penalty!), I'm all for it. They put out some amazing shows in the past. While light hearted and fun, they were different from the Bridgemen (just as VK was different). I kind of like Surf having their own identity, while along hte same vein as the Bridgemen, without trying to be the Bridgemen.

• Like 1

If Surf can come out with aother show like their Vegas lounge lizard show, complete with Elvis constumes and the "Finish the Show or Take the Penalty" dial (and this is one fan that was glad to see them take the penalty!), I'm all for it. They put out some amazing shows in the past. While light hearted and fun, they were different from the Bridgemen (just as VK was different). I kind of like Surf having their own identity, while along hte same vein as the Bridgemen, without trying to be the Bridgemen.

Bob J....$100 if you throw in some on Wisconsin for old times sake

Thoughts on this? It's hard to tell how much of this is just a joke. They are doing a Bridgemen show, after all. http://www.jerseysur...mers/Page1.html

My worry is there are over 40 "other" performance opportunities so which section will miss out and how many ice road truckers are they looking for? 12 brass and the rest in a big rig, what will the stadium officials think of tons of 18 wheelers on the turf. I think its going to be catastrophic at the first show.

Bonkers i tell ya.shutup.gif

tore up the crowds here too. Thats why I have been begging the Alumni to do it

if alumni do it they may not be able to get up from the re- enactment ..lol....or it will look slow motion...lol...jk :tongue:

as per the thread i hope its a joke and Surf really isn't doing this jmo

Edited by GUARDLING